This days of the week tracing worksheet was created by special request. My daughter (a proud 4 and a half at the time of writing) wanted to practice writing her days and I was happy to oblige! This days of the week tracing page is preschooler approved. I hope your little learner enjoys it, too!
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use this days of the week tracing page
This days of the week tracing page is simple and easy to use. There are three rectangles for each day: one with the day of the week in bubble letters for coloring or rainbow writing, another box for tracing the word, and the final box for free writing the word.
How to make worksheets reusable
Making pages reusable saves you time and paper because you can print once and have your child use the same page multiple times. You can also store the page away for use another year with a different child or use laminated pages in a classroom activity center.
Laminating requires the most time and effort, but laminated pages are the most durable. If you have a young child at home, a laminator quickly pays for itself compared to the cost of laminating pages at an office supply store. I use my inexpensive at home laminator frequently.
- Laminating Brand
- Laminates items up to 9 inches wide
- Two heated rollers create high quality professional, bubble and wrinkle-free results
Dry erase pockets are basically super strength page protectors. They’re large, durable, and popular in preschool classrooms.
Instead of dry erase pockets, I usually use “secure” heavy duty page protectors. They’re thicker than normal page protectors and have a flap to help keep the page inside. It’s easy to keep pages organized when you can put them in a three ring binder!
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Whether you laminate or use a page protector, it’s easy for your child to use these pages again and again. You can use a dry erase marker or a Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 colored pencil. We love our Woody pencils and even use them for reusable coloring pages! Stop by this post with free printable dinosaur coloring pages to see Stabilo Woody pencils in action. I love that they don’t have smelly, staining ink.
- PERFECT FOR KIDS - The STABILO woody 3 in 1 is perfect for kids to draw and paint and ideal for parents too – it washes off windows and is suitable...
- UNIQUE MULTI-TALENT - STABILO woody 3 in 1 coloring pencils also function as wax crayons and watercolors, making them ideal for aquarelle work. They...
- LONG LASTING - STABILO woody 3 in1 pencils are long lasting as their thick shaft contains as much color as eight standard colored pencils.
Printable days of the week tracing page PDF
Like other preschool printables on The Artisan Life, these are licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to use them with your own students, homeschool co-op, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
I hope your little learner enjoys this days of the week tracing page! For more fine motor practice, be sure to grab these additional free preschool printables while you’re here: