Color your stress away with these free printable Easter egg coloring pages for grown ups!
These coloring page printables feature lovely Easter eggs with spring flowers and abstract geometric backgrounds. Grab all 15 for free today!
If you’re looking for more simple designs and blank egg shapes, please see this post with free printable Easter egg templates.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
The best paper for coloring page printables & adult coloring supplies
Printing your own coloring pages is easy, plus it’s cheaper than buying coloring books. I love printing and coloring my favorite pages multiple times. Using printable coloring pages can remove the fear of doing it “wrong” or making a mistake. If you don’t like the way a certain color choice turned out, you can always print another copy and color the page again without buying whole new book.
For the best coloring experience, print your coloring pages on 32lb bright white paper, not whatever cheap copy paper is in the printer at work. The 32 lb paper is thick, bright, and smooth for rich colors. Your marker or pencil will glide across the page when you use this paper! I even use this paper for journal printables now because it’s so much nicer to write on.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
The markers, pens, or pencils you use to color can have a big impact on your coloring experience, too. Let’s take a quick look at three popular options for adult coloring pages:
- Gel pens
- Colored pencils
Gel pens for coloring
There are lots of very inexpensive gel pen sets available. They’re so tempting to pick up, but equally frustrating to color with. That’s why I wrote an entire post on the best gel pens for coloring, including budget options that actually color (instead of making annoying scratches on your paper).
The TL;DR version is that these are my two top picks:
Markers for coloring
For coloring markers on a budget, try Crayola Supertips. They’re fun for both adults and children. They can color fine detail or make broad strokes, they’re available in a variety of colors, and you can even use them for hand lettering practice!
One thing to note is that the marker caps don’t always look exactly like the ink. This is a common marker thing I’ve noticed with other brands, too. I recommend swatching your markers out or testing them on a scrap sheet before coloring your page so you don’t have unpleasant surprises.
- Sold as 50/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
For a more premium coloring experience, try Colorit markers. They’re similar to the popular Copic markers, but at a lower price point. They cost less than $1 per marker compared to Copic’s multiple dollars per marker. One thing to note is that you will need heavier paper (this is true of all alcohol markers) and they are better for larger areas, not fine detail. Again, this is generally true of most markers. I really wish these markers were around when I first started buying Copics years ago – I could have saved a lot of money!
- MORE COLORS FOR THE SAME PRICE - ColorIt’s new art markers give you more room for creativity. 59 new artist-quality colors plus 1 colorless blender!...
- BLEND AND LAYER – The ColorIt alcohol based ink markers blend well and dry fast making them great for drawing and coloring. The rich color...
- BROAD CHISEL NIB AND FINE TIP – Each of the art color markers have a bullet tip for fine detail and a chisel tip for broader strokes. You can easily...
Colored pencils for adult coloring
When it comes to colored pencils, nothing can top a set of Prismacolors. Prismacolor colored pencils are soft and creamy. They color easily and are great for blending.
- Soft, thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows
- Ultra-smooth, even color laydown
- Lightfast, richly saturated pigments
Free printable Easter egg coloring pages for grown ups
There are a total of 15 free printable coloring sheets. Each page has a large Easter egg with flowers to color and an abstract geometric background. Since downloading each file individually would be an annoying waste of time for you, all 15 pages are in one convenient PDF. Download information is located below the preview images.
Here’s a look at the coloring pages. They’re shown in a 2×2 grid to help this page load more quickly, but each Easter egg image has its own page in the PDF.
Like all printable coloring pages on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with Scout troops, Sunday school classes, book clubs, therapy clients, assisted living residents, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity and not charging specifically to participate.
You are not licensed to redistribute (or sell) the files to others for use with their students and/or children. Please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
If you agree to this license, click below:
I hope you enjoy coloring these Easter egg coloring sheets for adults! Be sure to check out these additional printables and projects for Easter while you’re here on The Artisan Life: