These tea themed planner printables are dedicated to tea-loving planner girls who love to curl up with a hot cuppa and watch the world go by. You can even import the PDF into your favorite note taking app and use these pages as a digital planner on your phone or tablet!
The set of tea time planner inserts includes a habit tracker, daily log, weekly log, and a goal planner page. Each one has a tea theme for anyone who enjoys a nice, hot cup of tea.
If you love free printables and coloring, make sure to grab these free owl coloring pages for grown ups and stop by this page of free journal and planner printables so you can rejuvenate your planner and revive your journaling practice.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use planner printables
Planner printables are a quick way to add beauty and functionality to your planner or bullet journal.
Instead of spending all week carefully re-drawing your layout to get it “perfect,” you can print, color, and start planning!
I recommend using one of the best papers for planner printables for your bujo printables. My top pick is HP 32# paper because it’s sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper. You’ll be able to color and draw on your pages without frustrating bleeding and feathering ruining your designs.
Awesome bonus – all HP paper is eco-friendly and is produced without deforestation.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
The pens you use can have an impact on feathering, too. Make sure to check out this post on the best pens for bullet journaling. (The TL:DR version is that Sakura Pigma Microns are great – they don’t bleed or feather and they’re available in a variety of colors and sizes.)
You may want to use gel pens when you color your planner pages. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post (including budget picks that actually color).
These TL;DR picks for best budget gel pens and best overall:
These tea themed planner printables are in US letter size.
Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages. You don’t need to print to scale or trim the pages if you use one of these systems. And, of course, they’ll fit perfectly in a letter sized three ring binder!
For other planner systems and bullet journals, print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. I’ve already done the math for you – Just use the chart below. Bullet journal notebooks come in a variety of sizes. Measure yours to ensure a correct fit if you’re not sure what size you have. I recommend measuring, anyway, because sometimes the advertised size isn’t exactly the finished notebook size. If you’d like a larger margin for decorative washi tape, make your printable an additional % or two smaller.
How to add pages to your planner depends on the planner system you use:
- For disc bound systems, like the Happy Planner, you need to use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For ring planners like Filofax and Day Timer, you’ll probably want the correct hole punch for your specific system.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a great choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and an extra planner page to line up the holes. Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top, use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be, then punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook.
- You can add pages to a spiral bound planner (like Erin Condren). The video below was originally filmed for this post.
Here’s a look at adding the habit tracker printable from this set to a spiral bound bullet journal notebook:
First, I printed my page to scale to match my notebook. As mentioned above, make sure to double check your planner’s actual size. Sometimes the product’s alleged size doesn’t perfectly match up with it’s true measurements.
Next, I trimmed the printable down with my Fiskar’s paper trimmer. I didn’t worry about getting the exact measurement since I wanted the printable page to be smaller than my notebook page.
Finally, I taped the page in place. I prefer thin double sided sticky tape instead of a tape runner for this. Tape runners are prone to not working very well and costing a lot for the amount of tape included. I added some washi tape for decoration – the double sided tape is doing the real work.
Free printable tea planner inserts download
Let’s take a look at your new tea themed planner pages!
This set has six pages in printer-friendly black and white:
- Daily Log (To-do list, goals, and appointments). This page is versatile and can be used as ad daily log but also for weeks or months.
- Two page weekly spread. (Please note that the weekend is treated as one on this hourly schedule.)
- Goals/habits tracker.
- Goals planner with action steps.
- Undated monthly calendar.
If you need help setting and actually achieving your goals, make sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals.
Tea time planner pages download area
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
You are not licensed to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
If you agree to these license terms, click below for your planner pages:
I hope you enjoy using these tea themed planner printables! If you prefer keeping a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life: