Today I’m excited to announce my latest Skillshare class!
This new class shows you how to paint a galaxy hair mermaid with watercolor markers.
In case you can’t tell from the number of tutorials I post, I love teaching and sharing knowledge.
While planning this class, I decided to make my limited supplies an advantage instead of a drawback.
Art supplies can be really expensive and it’s such a bummer to enroll in a class only to find out the instructor uses like $300 worth of supplies.
While painting this galaxy hair mermaid, I used:
a piece of watercolor paper
four Tombow markers (you probably do it with as little as two!)
a paint pen
a paintbrush + water
acrylic white ink
a freebie toothbrush
I also used a ziplock bag, paper towels, and a pair of scissors, but those aren’t speciality art supplies!
This post may include affiliate links, which means I may make a commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
With these limited supplies, I will show you how to make a lovely, on-trend galaxy hair mermaid! Or not galaxy hair, whatever you’d like. 😉
It doesn’t even matter if you think you “can’t draw” because I’m providing a pattern and demonstrating how to transfer it easily without using official graphite transfer paper.
I’ll show you how to use watercolor markers with a blending palette and how to ‘paint’ with them directly on the page.
Please stop by How to Paint a Galaxy Hair Mermaid with Watercolor Markers over on Skillshare!
As promised I have some free signups available for bog readers!
If you enroll in a free trial membership, you’ll get two months of unlimited access to all Premium classes and I will receive a small commission that helps me continue offering classes and tutorials!
More watercolor painting tutorials
More mermaid tutorials
More Related Posts
- Book Page Ornaments – Paper Christmas Tree Decorations & Homemade Gift Idea
- Super Easy DIY Row Counter for Knitting and Crochet
- Recipe to Make your own DIY Natural Jeweler’s Pickle
- DIY Folding Felt Bins/Mini Desk Organizers Tutorial
- DIY Washi Tape Stickers Tutorial (Great for planners, scrapbooking, and more!)
- Easy DIY Costume Chiffon Skirt/Cape
- DIY Nontoxic Wood Stain (with wood coaster tutorial!)
- Valentine’s Paper Globe Ornament Tutorial – free Silhouette Studio templates!
- Super Easy Homemade Body Wash from a Bar of Soap
- How to Make Recycled Paper without a Mold or Deckle
Natasha is a former classroom teacher turned WAHM. She also is a registered yoga teacher and certified life coach. She shares her passion for education with craft tutorials and free printables. She also shares her experience moving through grief after losing a parent and passion for positive parenting. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.