These free printable hummingbird themed bullet journal planner printables are fun to color and easy to use. The set includes a habit tracker, daily log, weekly log, and a goal planner page. Each page has lovely hummingbirds and flowers to color. Grab your six free printable hummingbird themed planner pages today!
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use bujo planner printables
Planner and bullet journal printables are a quick way to make your planner beautiful and functional without spending all week agonizing over your layout.
I recommend printing these planner pages on HP 32# paper because it’s sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper. You’ll be able to color and draw on your pages without unwanted bleeding and feathering ruining your designs. It’s smooth and a joy to write and color on, too.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
Paper is only half of the equation. The pens you use have an impact on feathering and bleed through, too.
Make sure to stop by this post on the best pens for bullet journaling. The short version is that the Sakura Pigma Microns are a great choice. They don’t bleed or feather and they’re available in a variety of colors and sizes. Sakura is a top brand for pens and a well-deserved reputation for quality.
I love using gel pens to color. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post. Once again, I have a TL;DR version is that the Sakura Gelly roll pens are amazing. The Tanmit pens are very affordable and color surprisingly well. Gel pens are my husband’s favorite coloring tool, so of course our daughter wants to imitate him. I make sure I lend her my less expensive pens so she doesn’t use up all my Gelly Roll ink!
These hummingbird bujo printables for summer are in US letter size.
Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages. You don’t need to print to scale or trim if you use one of these planner systems. Just print, hole punch, and enjoy! The designs are inside safe printer margins.
If you’re printing on A4 paper, you can safely click “scale to fit” and have the design look fine.
For other planner systems and bullet journals, print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. I’ve already done the math for you – just follow the chart below!
Bullet journal notebooks come in a wide range of sizes. Measure your notebook to ensure a correct fit if you’re not sure what size you have. I recommend measuring even if your notebook is labeled as a common size (such as A5). Notebooks don’t always match the exact dimensions they claim to be.
How to add pages to your planner depends on the planner system you use. Here’s now to add pages to a disc bound planner, a ring planner, and even a coil bound planner.
- For disc bound systems, like the Happy Planner, you’ll need to use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For ring planners like Filofax and Day Timer, you’ll probably want the correct hole punch for your specific system.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a great choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and a spare planner page to line up the holes. Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top, use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be, then punch the hole with your single hole punch. This method is tedious and has the potential to introduce error a lot of places along the way. An adjustable 6 hole punch is faster and easier.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook. I love using double sided tape to hold the page and washi tape to decorate.
- Yes, you can add pages to a coil bound planner. The video below was originally filmed for this post.
Here’s a quick look at adding the habit tracker printable from these lavender bujo printables to a spiral coil bullet journal notebook.
If you’re curious, the notebook shown is a Muji Japanese A5 notebook with unlined pages. My Japanese brother-in-law adores and recommends this brand. He’s a calligrapher and Bookstagram influencer, so I trust his stationary recommendations!
- MUJI Double Ring Blank Notebook A5-size Unruled 80sheets - Pack of 3books
I’m sorry I don’t have printouts of these hummingbird planner pages to show. I literally just moved and don’t have my printer hooked up yet. The process is the same, no matter which planner printables you’re using.
First, print your page to scale to scale to match your notebook. You may want to scale down an additional number or two to ensure a large margin if you’d like to use decorative washi tape.
Next, trim the printable down. I use my Fiskar’s paper trimmer. I don’t worry about getting the exact measurement since I want the printable page to be smaller than my notebook page.
Finally, tape the page in place. I prefer thin double sided sticky tape for attaching the page. You could also use a tape runner, but I find double sided tape easier to work with and less expensive. Make sure to get the flat, clear double sided sellotape, not the thick tape for mounting pictures and things. I also like to add some washi tape for decoration. The double sided tape does the real work.
- VARIETY OF DESIGNS - Washi tapes come in 12 vibrant floral designs (No Duplicates!) This is a great value for what you get!
- HIGH QUALITY TAPE - Made from high quality washi paper with an adhesive that sticks well to paper and craft projects, the tapes are tearable &...
- DIMENSIONS - A full set of 12 rolls with different nature-themed patterns. Each roll of washi tape is 0.59 inch (15mm) in width and 23 feet (7m) in...
Free printable hummingbird planner inserts for summer
Let’s take a look at your new hummingbird themed planner pages:
This set has six pages in printer-friendly black and white:
- Daily Log (To-do list, goals, and appointments). This page is versatile and can be used as a daily log but also for weeks or months.
- Two page weekly spread. The pages have 24 un-timed lines so you can schedule by the hour, half hour, or even 15 minutes. Some of the lines don’t show up on the preview image below because the page image previews are low res
- Goals/habits tracker. (The habit tacker has 31 days so it has enough space to use any month of the year.)
- Goals planner with action steps.
- Undated monthly calendar.
Hummingbird bujo planner PDF download
Like all journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
I hope you enjoy using these bujo planner printables! If you prefer keeping a physical planner or journal, make sure to check out these additional free planner printables here on The Artisan Life: