Are you worn out from keeping your young child busy all day?
(And, let’s be honest, maybe just a bit tired of those Pinterest activities that take longer to set up than they take your child to complete?)
Introducing the all-new Homeschool Preschool Mega Bundle!
This bundle includes 280+ printer-friendly black and white no-prep worksheets that meet your preschooler’s developmental needs while keeping them happily busy and entertained.
- No more resorting to YouTube videos because you just don’t know what else to do.
- No more endlessly scrolling through Pinterest searching for something new.
- No more wondering if your child is learning the skills they’ll need to succeed in school.
- And absolutely no need to buy a zillion special materials or spend 45 minutes setting up an activity your child barely looks twice at.
Even better – you’ll also get two BONUS printables just for you (because goodness knows you deserve something for yourself):
- A homeschool teacher planner so you can finally stay organized
- A school readiness checklist so you know exactly what skills your child should learn when they’re 3 and 4 years old
The activities are designed for older toddlers and preschoolers. Many of them are challenging for older toddlers, but give them a challenge to grow into.
Even if you think a sheet is “too hard” for your child, print out a copy and give it to them. You might be surprised!
I was shocked when my daughter started tracing pages from the bundle. (She wasn’t even 3 yet at the time.)
Skills covered in this preschool bundle include:
- Fine motor control
- Visual discrimination
- Learning the alphabet
- Coloring and do a dot abc’s pages for every letter of the alphabet
- Letter sounds, including short and long vowels
- Alphabet tracing pages
- Writing the alphabet
- Counting to 10
- Coloring pages for numbers 1-10
- Number tracing and writing
- Writing numbers 1-10
- Shape recognition and drawing
- Pattern recognition and completion
- And more!
Each vowel includes both short and long vowel options to ensure your child knows that i is for “igloo” and it’s for “ice cream,” even though the letter is pronounced differently.
Different consonant sounds, such as hard and soft c and g, are also covered.
You can see a preview of the alphabet coloring pages letters a-e, including short and long vowel sounds, in the preview video below:
Packets in the bundle include:
- Shape recognition, tracing, and drawing (20 pages)
- Line tracing and pattern recognition & completion (27 pages)
- Alphabet coloring (151 pages)
- Number coloring (20 pages)
- Alphabet tracing (32 pages)
- Number tracing (12 pages)
- Number building puzzles 1-5 and 1-10 (4 pages)
- Counting clip cards numbers 1-12 (3 pages)
- Count & graph numbers 1-5 and 1-10 (12 pages)
Many of the pages can be laminated for use again and again. Laminate the tracing pages for repeated use and an easy go-bag activity. You can also slide pages into page protectors in a 3 ring binder for repeated use.
The do a dot pages can be used with dauber style markers or manipulatives like pompoms or buttons. Use whatever you have!
Please note that this is a digital product and no physical item will be mailed. You will need to use an archive tool to unzip the download file and access your PDFs. Many computers have one installed already. You can also unzip files for free online at ezyzip.com. If you have any problems accessing the PDFs, please respond to your receipt email and I’ll get you access to the files ASAP.
Don’t have a printer at home? You can print these pages at a copy shop or library. All worksheet pages are in black and white, which is much less expensive to print. The bonus planner and checklist are in color, but can also be printed in greyscale.
Questions smart people ask:
Do I have to do a lot of prep work?
No! The most prep work you need to do is a small amount of cutting on about 10 pages. You may want to laminate some of them, but it is optional.
Will you mail something to me?
This is a digital product. You can print them at home or send them to your favorite copy shop, or even print them at the library. They are for personal and single classroom use. You may print them as man times as you’d like for use with your own children and/or students.
Who are you and what do you know about teaching kids?
Hi! I’m Natasha Nuñez. I’m a former classroom teacher with a Masters of the Arts in Teaching turned homeschool preschool mom.
You can learn more about me at my blog, The Artisan Life.
Will my child actually like these worksheets?
If your child loves coloring, learning, or just something new to do they should have a blast with these pages. My daughter has throughly enjoyed every page I’ve printed out for her!
Are there refunds?
I’m so certain you and your child will love this bundle that you can request a refund within 14 days of purchase. In the unlikely event that you need a refund, please email me by responding to your receipt email and I’ll help you as soon as possible.
Where can I get this preschool packet?
You can purchase this preschool worksheet bundle by using the purple button below. Transactions are managed by my e-commerce provider, Shopify.
Not sure yet? At least don’t leave empty handed! Grab your free copy of the homeschool & distance learning planner printable: