These free printable steampunk Valentine’s Day coloring pages are a fun way to relax, unwind, and celebrate Valentine’s Day. You can even use them to print your own homemade steampunk Valentines! How cool is that?
If you love steampunk, be sure to grab these free printable steampunk coloring pages and print-ready steampunk Valentine cards while you’re here on The Artisan Life. For more Valentine’s Day coloring for adults, download these zen-style heart coloring pages.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
If you love Valentines, you’ve come to the right place. Make sure to stop by this page of free Valentine’s Day printables for party games, templates, preschool learning pages, additional coloring pages, and more.
How to print your own steampunk Valentines with coloring pages
It’s easy to print your own steampunk Valentine’s Day cards with printable coloring pages. You can print four-up (4 to a page) to make post cards. Trim the pages apart with a paper trimmer. This Fiskars paper trimmer is my favorite because it has a guide wire so you can tell exactly where you’re cutting. This is how the print dialogue box looks in Adobe Acrobat Reader when you print 4-up:
- Quality Tools for Arts and Crafts: From scissors and cutting mats, to rotary and paper cutters, to quilting and scrapbooking supplies, Fiskars...
- Precision for every project: SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where the blade will cut your paper, photo, or scrapbook pages. TripleTrack...
- Portable and Powerful: High-profile blade carriage is ergonomically designed and easier to grip than other paper trimmers to help you make accurate...
Or you can use the “booklet” feature in Acrobat Reader to print fold-over cards. Make sure to select “Binding: left” as shown below. You will also need to select the specific page, as shown, in order to have a blank card back. Trim the pages down to size with a paper trimmer and you’re ready to go!
Add a small package of crayons or colored pencils for a stand-out homemade Valentine!
- Package includes: you will get 6 packs mini drawing colored pencils with sharpener, each pack accounts for 12 assorted colors, totally 72 pieces...
- Adorable patterns: the tube for containing is made of strong cardboard and can hold the pencils nicely, and each holder is designed with adorable...
- Practical design: the cover of the pen holder is designed as a sharpener, which is very useful when you need to sharpen a pencil, you don't need to...
How to print your own coloring pages
I enjoy printable coloring pages even more than coloring books. You don’t have to worry about your color choices. If you aren’t happy with the way the page turned out, you can just print a new copy and color it again!
For professional-feeling coloring pages that are fun to color, make sure to use a nicer paper (not whatever cheap feeling paper is in the printer at work). You can see side-by-side companions of the best papers for printables in this post. It focuses on planner printables, but papers that are good for colorful printouts are also good for coloring on.
I use and recommend HP 32# paper for coloring pages. It’s thicker and brighter than “regular” copy paper, which helps keep markers from feathering. The paper also feels smoother, so pencils and crayons glide and color smoothly on it. This paper is also good for cards, but cardstock is sturdier if you want to use it, instead.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For a glittery steampunk fun, color these pages with gel pens. They are perfect for adding metallic accents to these complex steampunk designs. Even if you don’t want to use all your ink coloring the whole page, at least add some sparkly accents! How about adding some twinkle on a gear with a silver pen? Check out this post for the best gel pens for coloring, including a great budget pick. The short version is that the pens shown below are the best overall and best budget pick:
In my experience, the best budget markers for coloring Crayola Supertips. They’re a bargain and fun for adults and children. The fine tip makes them better than many other markers for coloring details. Because there are dozens of shades with multiple pinks and reds, they’re great for Valentine’s Day coloring pages.
Some of the best colored pencils are Prismacolors. Even the more budget lines of Prismacolor colored pencils are softer and creamier than brands like Crayola. Prismacolors color easily and are great for blending. A colorless Prismacolor blending pencil is the perfect tool for the job if you want to start blending colored pencils.
- Soft, thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows
- Ultra-smooth, even color laydown
- Lightfast, richly saturated pigments
Free printable Valentine’s steampunk coloring pages
This set of heart coloring sheets has 12 images to color. The coloring page printables are shown two at a time to help this page load more quickly. Each sheet has its own page in your printable PDF. Download information and license terms are located below the previews. Look for the row of purple arrows pointing the way!
Like all printable coloring pages on The Artisan Life, these sheets are available for personal and classroom use. You are welcome to use them in your own personal classroom, with your Scout troop, your own therapy clients, etc. as long as you are organizing the activity.
You are not licensed to alter, sell, or redistribute the files (digital or printed) to others for their use. You absolutely are not licensed to post them for sale or download on any website. Please just send your friends and family to this page to download their own copies.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy coloring these steampunk coloring sheets! Be sure to check out these additional Valentine’s Day printables here on The Artisan Life: