These Father’s Day bingo cards are a fresh look at a classic game. They’re perfect for families, Sunday school, and even older adults. Pick from 10 cards as a free download or a low price set with 24 different bingo cards. All 34 are unique cards and can be combined for a large group! I hope you enjoy.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If your family loves picture bingo, make sure to check out the large collection of printable picture bingo games available on The Artisan Life.
How to play Father’s Day bingo (printing and game instructions)
Like with classic number bingo, these Dad bingo cards are 5 wide x 5 tall. There’s a free space in the middle of each card and 24 unique images.
Preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even older toddlers can enjoy playing this game.
Playing bingo is developmentally appropriate and beneficial for kids. It encourages attention to detail and develops visual discrimination skills, which are important for reading. Close attention to detail is very important because many themed images are similar. (For example, different necktie designs or different colors of hear.)
Make sure to print the page of call cards at the back. Do not print an extra card and cut it up – there are extra images so not all possible pictures are shown on each card.
You can use these bingo cards in a “traditional” way by cutting out the pictures on the call list sheet, placing them in a bowl, and drawing them randomly. You can save some time cutting out tiles by giving the call sheets to an adult and having them ‘randomly’ call out images. This means fewer pieces to cut out and keep track of.
I recommend printing bingo games on bright white 32 lb paper. The paper is sturdier than ‘normal’ copy paper and brighter for cleaner, more vibrant pictures. For a comparison of several papers, including cardstock and various printer papers, please see this post on the best paper for printables. Sturdy cardstock paper is another great choice for printable games.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For more durable game boards, laminate the pages. You can also slide them into “secure” page protectors with a flap on top to keep the page from slipping out. Page protectors make it easy to organize your printables in a three ring binder!
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
You can also use dauber markers to mark cards for one-time use. After all, they are called bingo markers!
- 🇺🇸MADE IN THE USA. Designed and manufactured in our own factory guaranteeing that you are getting the best product without the risk of unknown...
- 👍EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS: With generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art makers have more paint per bottle than other dot markers. Just...
- 🧒FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: Do A Dot Art markers have a PATENTED large sponge tip dauber engineered to be mess free, never dry out,...
The first player to get five in a row calls “Bingo!” to win. For small groups using these cards, a player should win in about 11-12 turns, on average.
Happy Father’s Day PDF file download area
There are two different sets of Father’s Day bingo cards. All cards are unique so both sets can be combined and used together. There is a low cost classroom used of 24 cards and a free set of 10 cards.
Like all picture bingo games on the Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many times as you’d like with your own children, students, therapy clients, library activity, etc.
You are not licensed to share the printouts or digital files with others for use with their students, children, or groups. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this post so they can download their own copies.
Classroom set of Father’s Day bingo cards
Free printable set of 10 Father’s Day bingo cards
There are 10 5×5 bingo cards in this set of free printables. There is also a page of calling cards. Here’s a preview of half of the included pages:
I hope you enjoy your picture bingo! Make sure to check out these additional printables here on The Artisan Life: