These printable circus bingo cards are fun for the whole family! Download sets of 4 or 10 for free, grab a very low-priced classroom set of 25 circus bingo cards, or pick the larger set of 50 circus bingo games for a crowd. The choice is yours!
Picture bingo is popular with all ages. We’ve played picture bingo at home as a matching game with our daughter since she was two, and I get emails almost every week from readers telling me about how much of a success picture bingo was at their senior night.
If your family loves picture bingo, make sure to check out the large collection of printable picture bingo games available on The Artisan Life.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to play picture bingo
Picture bingo is an easy, low-prep way to keep your kids occupied or enjoy a screen-free family night without buying a new board game. It’s also great for classrooms, after school programs, scout groups, and even senior centers.
Picture bingo is fun, plus it’s a brain booster. Players need to pay careful attention to ensure they cover the correct image. For children, this can help develop reading skills as they learn how to distinguish between similar shapes. It can also help keep adult minds sharp, too!
You can use these bingo cards in a “traditional” way by cutting out the pictures on the call list sheet, placing them in a bowl, and drawing them randomly.
Make sure to print the two pages of call cards at the back. Do not print an extra card and cut it up – the is a large image pool and all possible images are not on every single card.
You can save some time cutting out tiles by giving the call sheets to an adult and having them ‘randomly’ call out images. This means fewer pieces to cut out and keep track of.
I always recommend printing on bright white 32 lb paper. The paper is sturdier than ‘normal’ copy paper and brighter for cleaner, more vibrant pictures. For a comparison of several papers, including cardstock and various printer papers, please see this post on the best paper for printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
For more durable games, laminate the pages. You can also use page protectors, but they aren’t as durable.
If you use page protectors, I recommend heavyweight “secure” page protectors with a flap on top to keep the page from slipping out. They’re not as sturdy as lamination, but they are quick, inexpensive, and reusable.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Or, of course, you can use ever-popular dauber markers to mark cards for one-time use. After all, they are called bingo markers!
- 🇺🇸MADE IN THE USA. Designed and manufactured in our own factory guaranteeing that you are getting the best product without the risk of unknown...
- 👍EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS: With generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art makers have more paint per bottle than other dot markers. Just...
- 🧒FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: Do A Dot Art markers have a PATENTED large sponge tip dauber engineered to be mess free, never dry out,...
Circus bingo printables
Like all picture bingo games on the Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many times as you’d like with your own children, students, therapy clients, senior night, etc.
You are not licensed to share the printouts or digital files with others for use with their students, children, or groups. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this post so they can download their own copies.
There are four different sets of bingo cards. All are unique and can be combined:
- Set of 50 circus bingo boards for a large group
- Classroom set of 25 circus bingo cards
- 10 free printable circus bingo boards
- 4 free printable circus bingo cards
Please keep scrolling to find the set(s) you want.
Set of 50 circus bingo boards
First we have the set of 50 bingo cards for a large group. This set is ideal for multi-classroom celebrations and senior nights.
Classroom set of 25 circus bingo boards
Next is the classroom set of 25 circus bingo card printables. This set is great for mid-sized groups like classes, larger Scout groups, and neighborhood parties.
Free printable set of 10 circus bingo cards
Larger families and smaller groups love this set of 10 free printable bingo boards! Combine them with the set of 4 free cards further down the post for 14 unique cards. This set is great for small Scout troops, homeschool groups, and more.
Use the box below the preview image to let me know where to send your bingo cards and they’ll fly across the internet & into your inbox.
Free printable set of 4 circus bingo cards
Last but not least, we have the set of four free printable circus bingo cards for families. It’s available for free – no email address required. Simply click the link below the preview image. It should open in a new tab/window and begin downloading automatically. You may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if a box appears asking for permission.
I hope you enjoy playing circus picture bingo!