These free printable print and snip bulletin board letters are perfect for Christmas! Use them to make a Merry Christmas banner or to create any banner or sign you desire. The red and green diamond pattern is perfect for December themed classroom bulletin boards, too. I hope you enjoy!
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use print and snip bulletin board letters
Printable bulletin board letters are easy on your classroom budget and a fun way to make your bulletin boards, signs, and banners engaging. They can also be used for spelling and letter of the week activities. And, of course, they’re great for home use, too!
- Your printable PDF! Look for the row of purple arrows lower down in the post.
- Paper or cardstock and printer access
- Sharp scissors
- Laminator access, optional
For best results, I recommend printing on a premium printer paper or cardstock. You can also laminate your letters for durability. Most people don’t do this unless the letters are going to be handled for activities.
My favorite paper is 32# HP bright white premium paper. It is thicker than regular paper and prints up beautifully with colors. You can see it compared to other papers and cardstocks in this post demonstrating the best paper for printables. Sometimes the price is randomly high. When that happens, I turn to this 24# paper, instead.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- An extra bright, white paper when you need to print full-color documents - HP Bright White24 is thicker (24 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter...
- Certified sustainable: HP BrightWhite24 printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under...
First, download your file and print the pages you need.
Next, cut the letters our and laminate, if you’d like. I normally laminate pages then cut to save cutting twice, but with letters I prefer to cut, place as many letters as possible on the lamination film, then cut.
Assemble your bulletin board or Merry Christmas banner!
Free printable Christmas bulletin board letters
The uppercase letters in this set are approximately 5″ tall and lowercase letters are about 2.7″ high. This set also includes numbers 0-9 and various punctuation marks.
These letters are licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or print outs to others for use with their family or students. Please send your friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own copies!
I hope you enjoy using these free printable Christmas banner letters! Be sure to check out this additional free letter printables here on The Artisan Life: