This set of free printable leprechaun gold coins are so much fun for Saint Patrick's Day crafts and activities. With two different sizes and styles to pick from as well as blackout png files ot make cutting with a cutting machine easy, there are nearly endless ways to use these leprechaun coins! I hope you enjoy using them this St. Patrick's Day.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
There are so many different ways to use these free St. Patrick's Day printable gold coins. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- They make the perfect addition or counting manipulative for children of all ages from preschool through elementary school
- Use them to bait your leprechaun trap
- Decorate a leprechaun hat with them
- Combine them with these pot of cold templates for a fun, low-prep craft
- Use them as a candy-free alternative to chocolate gold coins when playing classroom games
- Grab these shamrock templates and use them in combination with the coins to enhance your bulletin board display or a make garland
- Use them as filler in, or decorations on, paper treat bags
- Have students color and cut out the black and white versions to improve their fine motor skills
- Use them as game tokens or rewards tokens for your small groups plans
- Hide them in your classroom, home, or yard to make a scavenger hunt
- Use them in your St. Patrick's Day treasure hunt
- Use them as props in a social studies lesson teaching about the holiday
Learning Center members can access their digital downloads quickly and easily from their simplified, ad-free site by logging in here.
If you're not a member, you can unlock access to 400+ printables by joining for as little as 7 cents a day! Discover more about becoming a member here. You can also navigate to each individual post on The Artisan Life to get each file from the corresponding post.
How to print and use your leprechaun gold coins printables
Using these free printable templates is easy, and I made your life even easier by creating transparent background png files for your paper cutting machine.
You do not need a paper cutting machine to use these St. Patricks day gold coins. You can cut them by hand with small, sharp scissors or use a round hole punch.
The coins are available in two convenient sizes - 1.5" and 1". You can simply use an appropriately-sized punch to cut out your gold coins.
If you want your children or students to practice their fine motor and cutting skills, be sure to provide appropriate scissors. We use these blunt-tipped Fiskars scissors.
- Blunt-tip Safety-edge Scissors
- Blade Sheath Included is an Eraser
- Accommodates right and left-handed users
Both coin sizes are available in two different styles - pre-colored cold and a coloring page version with black line art on a white background.
All four pages are included in the same convenient PDF file. The blackout png files to be download separately using the appropriate download links.
Golden coins PDF file download area
These printables are licensed for personal use and single classroom use. This includes use with library activities, therapy clients, etc.
These printables are not licensed for commercial use or redistribution. Please refer friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below. The link should open in a new window and start to download automatically, but you may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if asked for permission. This file only contains the St. Patrick's Day coin clip art. Please use the second download link below the image button to get the png blackout file.
I hope your little lucky leprechaun enjoys using these gold coins! Be sure to check out the posts below for more low prep and no prep printables for your St. Patrick's Day theme.
- Free Printable St. Patrick's Day Color by Number
- St. Patrick's Day Connect the Dots Free Printables
- Free Printable March Calendar for 2024
- Free Printable Rainbow with Clouds Templates
- Free printable shamrock patterns
- Free Printable Color St. Patrick's Day Dot Marker Pages
- Free Printable Leprechaun Bujo Planner Pages
- Free Printable Lucky Cut and Paste Worksheet