Discover the best collection of four leaf clover templates and shamrock outlines on the web!
Over the years, I’ve had a lot of people find my shamrock teabag tutorial and my printable lucky banner while searching for four leaf clover and shamrock templates. That’s why today I’m sharing a huge collection of 15+ free printable four leaf clover and shamrock templates!
This post may include affiliate links, which means I may make a commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
Free printable four leaf clover & shamrock templates
This list of clover patterns has a lot of different styles and sizes! There are options with and without stems and sizes from just 1″ up to 10″ so make sure to keep scrolling!All shamrock printables are free for personal and classroom use. You are not authorized to redistribute the digital files to others – please just refer your friends and coworkers to this post so they can download their own copies!
All the templates are linked below individually for free, but you can save yourself valuable time and download all the templates with just one click when you buy them for the incredible price of just $1!
If you’d rather click around and put more miles on your mouse, just scroll down a little bit more.
Extra large shamrock templates
10″ four leaf clover (print two copies and tape together or trace and flip)
Use the same technique to make a 10″shamrock with a pointier, more heart-shaped design.
Related: Pot of gold templates
Tiny shamrocks to print
If you need tiny clovers, you’ve come to the right place! These little guys are confetti sized shamrocks – only 1″ across. The tiny four leaf clovers are cute, but they can get difficult to cut out. If you need a lot of them, grabbing a 1″ shamrock punch will be easier.
- DARICE has always been committed to offering customers the lowest prices on its extensive selection of products
- It remains our goal to earn your trust through the traditional way we do business
- Manufactured in china
Here’s the heart-shaped shamrock smaller at 1.5″ each.
Here’s the stylized for leaf clover at 1.5″
Medium and large lucky four leaf clover templates
Here’s a 7.75″ large heart-shaped four leaf clover!
These 3″ shamrocks are more narrow and heart-shaped.
This stylized four leaf clover was so much fun to create! They’re 3″ across.
Related: Rainbow templates
Three leaf clover/shamrock templates
If you prefer a three leaf shamrock, here it is!
This large shamrock outline is about 7.75″
Here’s the same three leaf shamrock in medium (5″) size:
And here’s your 3″ shamrock template!
Tired of clicking? It’s not too late to get all these templates in one handy file for just $1!
Shamrock craft ideas
Not sure what to do with your clover outlines? Here are a few St. Patrick’s Day craft ideas to get you started!
- Make your own cute St. Patrick’s Day teabags!
- Print them on colored paper or cardstock and make cards like in my friend Rose’s post on homemade St. Pat’s cards.
- Make a four leaf clover banner for good luck.
- Combine them with these printable pot of gold templates.
- Use them with these rainbow templates.
- Use them as stencils for painting. Print on cardstock to make your stencil more durable.
- You can decorate posters, shirts, tote bags, and so much more!
- Cut out the inside and then pounce paint inside or make your own spray inks and decorate a shirt!
- Cut around the outside, place the clover down, then paint around the outside for a different effect.
I hope you enjoy this collection of clover and shamrock stencils. Please let me know if there are any additional sizes you’d like to see and I’ll try to help!
Need low-prep activities for your kids or classrooms? Join The Artisan Life today and claim your free printable woodland animal activity pack!
Natasha is a former classroom teacher turned WAHM. She also is a registered yoga teacher & holds a certificate in natural skincare formulation from the School of Natural Skincare. She shares her passion for education, positive parenting, free printables, and recipes for DIY bath & home products. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.