This toddler camping checklist will help your family camping trip go smoothly whether you’re sleeping in a van, tent, or camper! Make sure to read to the bottom for your free printable camping with toddlers checklist.
Camping essentials for toddlers
- Effective against the Yellow Fever Mosquito which can transmit the Zika Virus
- Lasts up to 6 weeks (or 6 washings); will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces, or outdoor gear
- Odorless after drying; ideal for use while hunting
- 2 Comfort Grip Handles
- Flexible Sides for Shaping Against a Wall or Floor
- Reinforced Ribbing for Extra Strength
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR USE – The Summer Pop ‘n Sit Booster Baby Seat is an activity floor seat and booster all in one, and can be used both indoors and...
- ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION – Whether you need booster seats at a restaurant, a chair at the park or even a floor seat for activity time at home, this...
- COMPACT FOLD – With an innovative pop and fold design plus a fast, easy and compact fold, you can have a space saver high chair and even use the Pop...
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR DINING – Whether you’re indoors or out, eating, snacking or just playing, every parent knows a baby high chair is a must have. The...
- COMPACT FOLD – With an innovative pop and fold design plus a fast, easy and compact fold, you can have a space saver highchair and even use the Pop...
- EASY CLEANUP – Things can get messy with high chairs for babies and toddlers, but cleanup is a breeze with the Pop ‘n Sit high chairs. They have...
- You will obviously need everyday necessities for your toddler, including:
- Clothing (with extra layers, shoes, and socks, as mentioned above)
- Favorite outdoor toys
- Diapers/pull-ups and wipes, if your toddler isn’t fully potty trained
- Specific medicines or vitamins
How “successful” your camping trip is also depends on your attitude. If it rains, for example, don’t complain that the trip is “ruined.” Throw on a rain jacket and stop some puddles!
Please remember to Pin this post so you don’t lose track of it!
Natasha Núñez is a former classroom teacher with a Masters of the Arts in Teaching. She also is a registered yoga teacher & holds a certificate in natural skincare formulation from the School of Natural Skincare. She shares her passion for education, positive parenting, free printables, and recipes for DIY bath & home products. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.