These free printable affirmation cards for the holiday season will help you and your family de-stress and notice the positive things about the holiday season. I hope you enjoy and that they help you regain your positive attitude if you're feeling weighed down by holiday stress!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
The Christmas season is magical and wonderful, but it is also stressful. Rushing to do All The Things, visiting family, wound up kids -- all of these things can help negative thoughts creep in and spoil your holiday cheer.
Luckily these free printable affirmations are here to help! They can help you practice gratitude and return to the present moment.
These Christmas affirmation cards are suitable for both children and adults. They are an easy way to cultivate calm and gratitude during this busy season.
Your set of free printable cards includes four pages with four cards on each page (16 total positive statements). Each design is also available in a blank version so you can write your own affirmations.
Table of Contents
How to use daily affirmations cards
Affirmation cards are a great way to boost your mood and reprogram your subconscious mind. Here are a few ideas of ways to use these little notes with positive thoughts as part of your daily routine:
- Draw one in the morning and use the phrase during your morning meditation
- Display the day's affirmation card on your bathroom mirror, next to your computer, or on your vision board
- Use them as a positive note in a lunch box (yours, your partner's, or your child's)
- Look through the collection and use a card that feels particularly needed at that time
- Draw a card at the end of the day to end your day with a positive message
- Use them in your classroom to promote a positive outlook
Tips for using affirmations for personal growth
I also have a post with a free printable affirmation station to promote a more positive mindset in your classroom every day and this post with word of the day affirmation cards. There are a lot of affirmation resources here on The Artisan Life!
I'm not going to go into great detail in this short post because I know you're eager to download and use your free affirmation cards, so I'll just give you two quick tips:
Pick a different affirmation each day, or multiple times throughout the day. Using daily affirmation cards is important - if you leave the same card up for an extended period of time, you can start to see it as part of the scenery and ignore its message.
If a particular one of the simple statements really doesn't resonate with you, it's okay to draw a new card. Trying to force positive thinking doesn't really work. You have to at least feel open to the possibility of an aspect of the affirmation card being true for you.
How to print positive affirmation cards at home
These cards are easy to print at home because they are saved in PDF format in US letter paper size.
For best results, I recommend printing these cards on 32# premium paper. It's thicker, brighter, and shinier than plain copy paper so your cards will feel more satisfying and professional. Laminate the pages before cutting the cards out to make them more durable.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
Don't have a laminator? These are smaller cards so you can "laminate" them with clear oacking tape, middle school style.
You can also print your cards on heavy weight card stock or even regular printer paper if that's all you have access to.
I prefer cutting things like this with my paper trimmer with a guide wire, but you can use scissor if you need to. I've changed the blades a few times, but according to Amazon I bought mine in 2015! It's an item that lasts.
- ARTS AND CRAFTS STAPLE: Fiskars SureCut Deluxe Craft and Office Paper Trimmer is a great addition to scrapbook supplies, stationary projects, and...
- PRECISION ART SUPPLIES: Scale and base deck grid help ensure accuracy; Break- and fray-proof SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where the...
- LONG LASTING AND RELIABLE: Lightweight and portable trimmer is easy to transport and store; Fiskars craft supplies and materials are built to last
The full set in the PDF file contains four pages with pre-written affirmations and four pages with space to write in your own affirmations. Save printer ink by making sure you only print the pages you need.
These are colorful affirmation cards, not positive affirmation coloring cards. If you'd like to see black and white cards for coloring in the future, please leae a comment and let me know.
Free printable positive affirmation cards PDF file download area
This free download is licensed for personal use, including single classroom use.
You are not licensed to sell or redistribute the files or print outs to other adults for ue with their children/students. Please refer friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own affirmation cards.
If you enjoy getting free resources for your classroom community, make sure to check out the additional posts below: