This free printable Mother’s Day word search features sweet mom-related words and comes with the answer key. It’s fun for word puzzle loving moms, as a no-prep way to keep kids occupied so Mom can actually catch a minute to herself, or even as an activity for senior care. No matter how you use this free printable word search, I hope you enjoy!
This word search specifically does not mention the month of May so it can be used for Mothering Day in the UK, too.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
If you want more printables for Mother’s Day, be sure to grab these freebies while you’re here:
- Free printable Mother’s Day crafts and cards
- Free printable All About my Mom pages
- Free printable flower pot templates (with flower pot card)
- Free printable teapot templates
For best results, I recommend printing your word search on 32 lb bright white paper. It’s sturdier than “regular” paper, is brilliantly white, and has a smooth coating that really makes it feel special. I love this paper and print virtually everything on it now – you can see it in side-by-side comparison with other papers and cardstocks in this post on the best paper for printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
This is a relatively challenging word search. Words may be hidden forwards, backwards, and on the diagonal. They can also share letters with other words. The answer key is included on the second page of the PDF.
Please note that the sweet watercolor tulip illustrations are used under license from DigitalArtsi.
Like all free printables here on The Artisan Life, these are licensed for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with Sunday school classes, Scouts groups, senior care centers, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity and not charging specifically to participate.
You are not licensed to redistribute the files to others for use with their families or activities they are organizing. Instead, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
I hope your family enjoys this Mother’s Day word search printable! Be sure to check out these additional Mother’s Day posts while you’re here: