These free printable lined full box stickers for Happy Planner are perfect for taking notes and making lists in your planner.
Each lined note box features a beautiful, hand painted watercolor landscape. The stickers have seven lines each for jotting down notes, to do lists, affirmations, and quotations. They’re the perfect way to make your planner functional and beautiful without shelling out for an expensive sticker book.
As you’ll see in the post images, I personally use these exact stickers in my daily planner. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use planner stickers
Printing your own planner stickers is easy, especially since these note paper stickers are rectangles. You don’t need to plug in your cutting machine (or wish you had space in your budget for one). A paper trimmer, or even a pair of scissors, is all you need to cut these stickers out.
Not sure what functional planner stickers are? Stop by this guide to printable planner sticker benefits with an explanation of various planner sticker types.
- Free printable full box note stickers file (download link is lower down in the post. Look for the big blue rectangle with “click here to download.”)
- Print on your paper of choice. Sticker paper is ideal, but you can also use regular printer paper. I recommend 32 lb HP bright white paper for best results if you go with non-sticker paper.
- Cut your stickers out. You can use:
- A paper trimmer and small-tip scissors. I use this paper trimmer with a wire guide.
- A metal ruler/straight edge and a hobby knife. If you’re careful, you can cut just the top layer with the knife and leave the backing paper intact.
- For more detailed information on cutting stickers without a machine, see this post on how to cut planner stickers by hand.
- Use your new stickers and enjoy!
These stickers are perfect for cutting with a paper trimmer:
I purchased multiple types of sticker paper to test them out and see which is the best for printing your own stickers. I haven’t written the post yet (because I’ve been too busy creating printables!), but this Online Labels sticker paper is my top pick for color and affordability. This is the paper I used for the stickers shown in the photos for this post.
When you buy the 100 pack, the price per page is amazing. The smaller packages frequently cost just a dollar or two less, so it’s worth it to get the big pack. Make sure you double check the listing. There are versions with and without a slit on the back. It doesn’t really matter if you’re cutting by hand, but the slit version won’t work as well with cutting machines.
- BLANK WHITE MATTE STICKER PAPER - printable adhesive paper - non-yellowing, smudge-proof - permanent - 8.5" x 11" - full sheet - 1 label per sheet -...
- NO SLITS ON LINER - no slits on backing for use with electronic cutting machines (Silhouette, Cricut, Brother) - perfect for cutting mats
- INCLUDED IN ORDER - 100 full sheet 8.5" x 11" labels + ships in protective, plastic clamshell case, doubles as storage container + free activation to...
How to print planner stickers without sticker paper
If you don’t have sticker paper, you can still make your own “stickers. ” Here are a few ways:
- Use a few dabs of Eileen’s Tacky Glue. Don’t use too much or the paper can wrinkle.
- Use a thin double sided sticky tape.
- Use a Xyron sticker maker to turn your cut outs into stickers. The small version is large enough for planner stickers and barely costs more than a pack of sticker paper.
Free printable full box note planner stickers
These are full box stickers designed for Happy Planner Classic. They measure 1.5″ wide by 2.5″ tall.
Here is a picture of them in my planner. These free printable gratitude journal stickers are also shown:
The file is saved in PDF, transparent PNG, and blackout PNG (for easier tracing and cutting if you use an electronic cutting machine). You will need to decompress a .zip file to access your printables. An archive tool to decompress files comes pre-installed on Mac computers. You can unzip for free online at ezyzip.com without installing anything onto your computer.
If you have trouble, I found a helpful post from an Etsy seller explaining how to unzip any file on any device. This post from a different seller shows how to use blackout files with a cutting machine.
Like all printable planner stickers on The Artisan Life, these are licensed for your personal use. Personal classroom and small group use is fine, too, as long as you are personally organizing the activity and not charging specifically to use the stickers.
You are not licensed to sell or redistribute the digital files or printouts to others for their use (outside of specific single classroom/group activities you are organizing, as explained above). Instead, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
I hope you enjoy these functional full box stickers and put them to good use! Make sure to download these additional free printable planner stickers while you’re here on The Artisan Life and check back again soon. I add new, free printable planner stickers frequently.