These printable gratitude planner stickers are the perfect way to remember to practice an attitude of gratitude each day! Grab a set of short box free printable gratitude journal stickers in 16 rainbow colors or treat yourself to a very low priced “plus” set with full boxes, headers, and even gratitude themed washi tape printables.
Printable planner stickers are a fun way to make your planner more functional while expressing your creativity. You don’t need a cutting machine to cut out simple headers and boxes – be sure to check out this post to discover how to cut planner stickers without a machine.
If you enjoy the bright rainbow colors, be sure to grab these matching free printable rainbow flag checklist stickers.
I place a row of these gratitude journal stickers across my vertical weekly layout every week. The free printable stickers have three small white boxes for jotting down your gratitudes. The space is enough for a few words, which is perfect for fitting gratitude into your busy schedule. Taking just a couple of minutes for gratitude each day can have enormous benefits.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to print and cut your own planner stickers
These stickers are designed for the Happy Planner Classic, but will fit in Erin Condren classic sized planner, too, though the full boxes in the “plus” kit will be a bit longer than a single box in the EC.
The free version stickers are a bit less than half box HPC size, as you can see in the picture below. I like pairing these stickers with another half box or a decorative sticker that matches my mood for the day.
Printing your own stickers is easy:
- Download your PDF (download link is lower down in the post)
- Print on your paper of choice. Sticker paper is ideal, but you can also use regular printer paper. I recommend 32 lb HP bright white paper for best results if you go with non-sticker paper.
- Cut your stickers out. You can use:
- Use your new stickers and enjoy!
I bought way too much sticker paper to test. Based on the results, this Online Labels sticker paper is my top pick for color and affordability. When you buy the 100 pack, the price per page is amazing. (The smaller packages frequently cost just a dollar or two less, so it’s worth it to get the big pack.)
- BLANK WHITE MATTE STICKER PAPER - printable adhesive paper - non-yellowing, smudge-proof - permanent - 8.5" x 11" - full sheet - 1 label per sheet -...
- NO SLITS ON LINER - no slits on backing for use with electronic cutting machines (Silhouette, Cricut, Brother) - perfect for cutting mats
- INCLUDED IN ORDER - 100 full sheet 8.5" x 11" labels + ships in protective, plastic clamshell case, doubles as storage container + free activation to...
This paper is what I personally prefer for the stickers in my planner. Yes, I do actually use the free version of these gratitude stickers in my planner every day.
How to make planner stickers without sticker paper
If you don’t have sticker paper, you can still make your own “stickers. ” Here are a few ways:
- Use a few dabs of Eileen’s Tacky Glue. Don’t use too much or the paper can wrinkle.
- Use a thin double sided sticky tape.
- Use a Xyron sticker maker to turn your cut outs into stickers. The small version is large enough for planner stickers and barely costs more than a pack of sticker paper.
Printable gratitude stickers
Like all planner and journal printables here on The Artisan Life, these are for personal use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to others or use them commercially. Please simply refer your friends and coworkers to this post if they’d like their own copies.
There are to versions of the sticker pack. Both are available in PDF and png.
You will need to unzip a compressed file for both versions. This is free and easy to do online using ezyzip.com or you can get the program 7zip for free on Windows. Mac comes with the ability to decompress files. Etsy seller LovelytoCU has a fantastic resource on how to unzip any file on any device if you’re unfamiliar with compressed files.
The gratitude sticker kit plus is available for the very low price of $1.29. Click through the photos to see a preview of everything.
Free printable gratitude stickers
I hope you enjoy these printable planner stickers for gratitude! Make sure to check out these additional free journal and planner printables on The Artisan Life:
Natasha Núñez is a former classroom teacher with a Masters of the Arts in Teaching. She also is a registered yoga teacher & holds a certificate in natural skincare formulation from the School of Natural Skincare. She shares her passion for education, positive parenting, free printables, and recipes for DIY bath & home products. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.