Grab your scissors and glue stick! This alphabet cut and paste activity book is a fun, screen-free activity for children ages 3-5.
Your child will love tracing, coloring, cutting, and pasting their way through this ABC’s book and you’ll love that they’re busy working on important skills they need for preschool and kindergarten. This book is currently available as a PDF printable and in print.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
This book will help your child develop a variety of skills, including:
- Hand-eye coordination
- Finger strength and dexterity
- Alphabetical order and letter matching
- Upper to lowercase matching
- Vocabulary and sight word development
These cut and paste pages were created with preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten children in mind.
There are two pages for each letter.
- One page has uppercase and lowercase letters to trace, beginning letter sound images to color, and uppercase/lowercase letters to cut, match, and paste.
- The second page has the same four beginning letter sound images and corresponding vocabulary words to cut and paste.
Here’s a quick look inside:
See the complete inside before you buy when you watch the flip-through video below:
The print version’s pages are not perforated. (Sadly, Amazon Print on Demand doesn’t offer this as an option!) Luckily, you can follow this step by step tutorial with a video to learn how to easy remove pages from a coloring book.
Not ready to buy? Check out the free Alphabet tracing printables available on The Artisan Life. Each letter has its own post, starting with the letter a tracing pages.
Want more activity and coloring book options? Discover what’s currently available: