Give your child the gift of screen-free, developmentally appropriate fun with this fairy and princess coloring book! Coloring is a great way for your child to reduce stress and exercise their creativity, plus it’s an excellent opportunity to practice fine motor skills. This Fairy & Princess Coloring Book is available in print as a printable PDF.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
This coloring book brings you:
- No-prep, screen-free fun for your kids
- 30 unique coloring pages with background images
- Pictures include cute princesses, fairies, fairy princesses, and even a mermaid princess
- Ideal for children ages 4-8 (but older kids and adults love them, too!)
- Perfect for car rides, plane trips, and waiting rooms
Discover the best gel pens for coloring in the linked post. The Tanmit pens shown below are surprisingly good, especially since they’re so affordable. The case is flimsy, but they color very well. My daughter loves that she has her own gel pens (and I love that she’s not using all my more expensive Gelly Roll ink).
Our family has also recently started coloring with tri-color pencils. They make pages look amazing because they instantly add depth and color variation. We like the Kor-I-Noor pencils because they show you exactly what combination of colors you’re getting in each pencil. If your child loves drawing or coloring, they’ll be excited to give these pencils a try:
- Each pencil contains three complementary shades and draws a multi-colored line
- Create rich drawings with more dimension than traditional colored pencils
- Colors can be blended further with a special blender pencil
If you want to print this coloring book at home, I recommend using 32# HP paper. It’s brighter, thicker, and sturdier than “regular” paper for an enjoyable coloring experience. It’s super smooth and a joy to color on! It’s also great for blending colors. See how it stacks up against other options in this post about the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
Removing pages from the printed version of the book is easy. Discover how to quickly and easily remove pages from a book without tearing them in this post.
See a flip through of each page in the video below:
Browse other hard copy coloring books available from The Artisan Life below: