This set of free printable fall maze worksheets is no-prep fun for little learners! Pre-k and kindergarten students will enjoy this set of fun maze printables. Pick from nine different easy mazes with a fall theme. I hope you and your students or family have fun with these printable autumn mazes!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Mazes are fun, but they also hold educational value. Working mazes encourages problem solving, attention to detail, and improves fine motor skills.
It’s easy to make your free fall maze printables reusable when you laminate each page or slide it into a sheet protector. This may sound odd to you as an adult, but children frequently enjoy solving the same maze multiple times. I’ve used many reusable mazes with my daughter.
Laminating pages, or using dry erase pockets, allows these mazes to be used in classroom centers.
You can also make a quick fall fun busy binder:
- Print another free resource from here on The Artisan Life, like this easy Thanksgiving word search, to quickly and easily create a busy binder to take in the car.
- Make sure to check the list at the bottom of this post for lots of fall themed printables!
- Slide your pages into secure, heavy duty sheet protectors. The flap on top keeps pages in and the thicker plastic keeps the pages from wrinkling.
- Try Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 crayons instead of dry erase markers. They work even better than markers and there’s no ink to stink or make a mess!
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
This printable set of mazes features easy and medium maze difficulties. Even though they’re easy, I’ve included an answer key so your students/children can check their own work. The answer sheets are located at the back of the PDF file.
This set of free printable fall mazes includes nine puzzles with additional black and white images for coloring fun. Images include:
- A crate of pears
- A pear
- An apple
- A crate of pumpkins
- A large pumpkin
- A cute squirrel
- A sunflower
- A Pilgrim hat
- A leaf
Fall mazes for kindergarteners PDF download area
These free printable mazes are licensed for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with library activities and PT/OT/therapy clients.
You are not licensed to redistribute the files or print outs. Selling the files or print outs is prohibited.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy these maze worksheets! Make sure to check out the links below for more printable worksheets and great activities for kids of all ages: