These free printable spring color by number pages are perfect for pre-k and kindergarten students. Help your child practice their number and colors while having fun with these cute spring color by number worksheets!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
The color by number pages are simple and ideal for pre-k and kindergarten age children. There are six different pages to color. Two have four colors, one has five colors, and the remaining three have six colors apiece. Children may need help reading or sounding out the color words because the pages are in ink-saving black and white. You can color each crayon in the correct color to create a key for your child.
These color by number pages can be used in a variety of ways. Here are a few ideas to get you started. You can use them:
- As part of a classroom, co-op, or homeschool lesson
- During a class spring fling party
- As an art lesson
- For a brain break
- For your library activity
Ever since that toxic crayons scare a few years ago, we’ve tried to mostly use beeswax crayons from reputable brands. This set of beeswax crayons includes a wide range of vibrant colors. They’re creamy, smell great, and are break resistant.
- 24 CRAYONS IN A STURDY STORAGE CASE: Great for art on-the-go! Store your 24 count beeswax crayons in a snap-in crayon carrying case
- SHAPED TO LEARN PROPER GRIP: Triangular shape allows little artists to learn the proper grip. Bonus - these extra-thick, jumbo crayons will not roll...
- VIBRANT COLORS: More pigment in these brilliant beeswax crayons means less effort to get rich colors. Your crayons will last longer and break less!...
Your favorite non-toxic markers are another good choice for these pages. We prefer the Crayola Super Tips because they’re inexpensive and versatile. They can color with a fine point or a broader stroke.
- Sold as 20/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
Free printable coloring by number spring PDF for preschool and kindergarten
This set of color by number sheets includes 6 pages. They are shown in a group to help this page load more quickly, but each has its own page in the PDF. Here’s what your getting in your download:
These spring color by number pages are licensed for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with library activities you are organizing and use with therapy clients.
You are not licensed to redistribute the pages or files to other adults for use with their children/students/clients. Please refer them to this post so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to these terms, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using these easy spring color by number pages! Be sure to grab these additional printables for spring while you’re here on The Artisan Life: