This set of free apple templates is a great way to make apple theme crafts easy! Pick from four different free printable apple templates in three sizes each. Each page is available for free download directly from the post with no email address required. I hope you enjoy.
This post focuses on apple outlines for hands-on activities. Please see this post for apple coloring pages if you’d prefer something with more detail. These apple orchard dot marker pages are also fun for your apple theme.
These ABAB apple pattern worksheets are a great choice if you’re looking for patterning activities. The worksheet features green apples, red apples, and yellow apples. (The printable templates available in this post are all black and white. )
Make sure to check at the bottom of the page for even more free worksheets for the fall season!
How to use apple template patterns
There are many ways to use these apple craft templates. They’re idea for kindergarten students as well as preschool and pre-k children. Even toddlers can find something fun to do with these printable pages!
Here are a few ideas for apple-themed activities to get you started:
- Have your child or students cut a printable apple pattern out for fine motor skills and scissor practice.
- Use them as a stencil for painting.
- Make sun catchers. Don’t be afraid to use vibrant colors instead of sticking with traditional apple colors!
- Have young learners glue squares of green tissue paper (or red, yellow, etc) to a large apple template.
- Create a “parts of an apple” poster with older students.
- Decorate the templates with pom poms.
- Laminate the pages and use them as play dough mats.
- Use apple patterns to decorate your bulletin boards.
- Have toddlers get hands-on with art by making golf ball process art with different colors of washable paint.
What other different ways to use these apple printables can you think of? Leave a comment and let me know!
If you plant to have your child/students paint or glue, I recommend printing your apple crafts on card stock. It’s thicker and can hold more glue/paint without tearing.
- BRIGHT WHITE CARDSTOCK: The smooth texture and crisp bright white color of our 90 lb cardstock produces high resolution images and prints for...
- LIGHTWEIGHT CARDSTOCK: This is 90 lb. INDEX cardstock, which is measured differently than COVER cardstock. For a weight comparison, it’s heavier...
- LETTER SIZE CARDSTOCK: This 8.5" x 11" white cardstock comes in a pack of 300, so you always have enough on hand
Free printable apple template PDF files download area
There are four different apple template styles to pick from: a plain apple, a more detailed and 3-D looking apple, a bitten apple, and a sliced apple. Each style is available in three sizes.
Please note that these printable templates are licensed for personal and single classroom use.
You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files or print outs to other adults to use with their children or students. Please refer friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own copies.
The download link for each printable is located directly below the corresponding preview image. Downloads should start automatically, but you may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if asked for permission.
Large apple outline
Medium apple templates
Small apple templates
If you need even smaller apple templates, print the pages to scale or print multi-up. Printing at 50% will create apple patterns that are half the size of the original.
I hope you enjoy your apple templates! Be sure to check out the posts below for more fall themed printables: