These free printable fall apple coloring pages are fun way for children to practice fine motor skills and express their creativity. They’re great for an apple orchard theme or Johnny Appleseed themed lesson plan.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
The bold lines and simple drawings featured in these apple coloring pictures are ideal for younger students, including preschool, kindergarten, first grade, and second grade. Younger students will love using their favorite art supplies to color these cute pages!
Fall is the perfect time of year for an apple themed unit, but apple themes can also work well in spring or summer.
If you’re planning an apple theme, you’ve come to the right right place! Check out the posts below for more free apple themed activities for your lesson plans:
How to use coloring printables
Coloring pages are so much fun for younger students (and older children, too). These free apple coloring pages can be in a variety of ways, including at center time, for indoor recess, as morning work, for early finishers, in a visual arts lesson, or even with a craft about fall apples.
You don’t need much to make your own coloring book with these printable apple coloring pages. There’s no need to visit a print shop with these printables! You’ll need:
- Your apple coloring pages PDF file (look for the row of purple arrows lower down in the post for your download link)
- A PDF reader (such as Preview on Mac of the Acrobat Reader, which is a free download)
- Printer access and paper
- Your favorite coloring supplies
If you’re planning to grab your craft supplies and do a craft like process art or a gluing activity, I recommend printing on heavy duty card stock to make the pages more durable.
Believe it or not, you can make your coloring pages reusable by laminating them or sliding them into a heavy duty secure page protector.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Don’t try to use dry-erase markers for coloring – they’ll erase themselves as your kids color. Instead, grab Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 pencils. They make coloring on laminated pages fun and easy! Don’t believe me? Check out the video below featuring these free dinosaur coloring pages.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
We love Crayola Supertips markers. I’ve found them to be much more washable than the “washables” line, and they work better. They’re inexpensive and come in a wide variety of colors.
- Sold as 20/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
Apple tree coloring page free download area
Your free apple theme coloring pages feature 9 unique designs. Images include:
- A “real apple” (a realistic large apple by itself)
- A happy apple
- An apple tree
- A little boy with a crate of apples
- A crate of apples
- An apple pie
- Two girls picking apples
- An apple tree with a wagon and ladder
Here’s a preview of your pages:
These free printables are licensed for personal use and classroom use (non-commercial use). You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files or print outs to others. Please refer friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own pages.
I hope you enjoy these free fall apple coloring pages! Make sure to check out additional fall printables below: