This free printable dinosaur bingo is perfect for the little dino-lovers in your life! Dino bingo is perfect for dinosaur birthday parties or any time you want to have fun together as a family.
As I mentioned in this post with free printable dinosaur matching cards, my daughter loves dinos. She’s only two, so she needs help playing dinosaur picture bingo, but she sure loves it! I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does.
2021 update: The dinosaur interest continues in our family. I’ve recently added more preschool dinosaur printables. Grab free printable dinosaur ten frames in English and Spanish and free dinosaur prewriting practice pages!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to play dino picture bingo
Picture bingo is great for children (and adults) of all ages. Because it uses pictures, children don’t have to know their numbers or how to read in order to play.
Because many of the images are fairly similar (for example, different colors of dinosaur egg), playing this dinosaur picture bingo will help your child develop their attention to detail and visual discrimination skills.
Here’s how to play:
- Print your bingo cards and call cards. It’s important to print the two call cards at the back because every image is not on every card.
- Cut the call cards into tiles and place them into a bowl.
- Draw cards one at a time and show them around. Players mark off the image if there’s an exact match on their card. For repeated play using the same boards, use tokens instead of bingo dauber markers.
- The first player to make five matches in a straight line or on the diagonal calls “Bingo!” to win. You can also play variants like making an X, needing all four corners, or making a specific shape (like a U or a square).
I (used to) always print bingo boards on presentation paper and laminate them. Presentation paper is a heavyweight paper with a special coating for crisp, vibrant images. If I’m going to use my colored ink, I want my printables to look their best!
Laminating bingo boards makes them more durable and ensures you can play time and again. If you laminate your boards, your children can use markers or crayons to mark off images. You can also use page protectors or dry erase pockets if you don’t have a laminator.
Printable dinosaur bingo boards
These bingo boards are available for personal and classroom use. You are not authorized to redistribute the files or printouts to others for use with activities they are organizing. Just refer your friends or coworkers to this post so they can download their own copies!
There are four different sets of dinosaur bingo boards. All sets are unique.
- 50 dinosaur bingo boards for a group
- 25 dino bingo cards (this set is great for classrooms and larger parties)
- 10 free printable dinosaur bingo cards (perfect for smaller dinosaur parties)
- 4 free printable dino bingo boards.
Dinosaur bingo for a large group
First we have a set of 50 dinosaur bingo boards for a large group. It’s a quick, fun, and easy way to entertain a crowd.
Classroom set of dinosaur bingo boards
Next there’s a set of 25 printable bingo boards. This set is perfect for classrooms, dino parties, scout troops, etc. (Just keep scrolling a little more to get to the freebie options – they’re up next!)
10 free printable dino bingo boards
It’s time for free printables! Just fill out the box below the preview image to let me know where to send your bingo boards!
If you’re already a member of The Artisan Life, makes sure to use the same email address.
4 free printable dinosaur bingo cards
And, finally, we have four free printable dinosaur bingo boards. These boards are available for download right here in post, no email address required. The download link is located below the preview image. I’ve highlighted it with a grey box to make it easier to find.
If you have a dinosaur loving tot in your life, check out the best dinosaur toys for toddlers.