These printable princess bingo cards are perfect for princess themed birthday parties and activities! Pick from a set of 10 free princess bingo cards or a low-cost classroom set of princess bingo games for a larger party. I hope you enjoy!
If your family loves picture bingo, make sure to check out the large collection of printable picture bingo games available on The Artisan Life. You may also enjoy these free printable princess dot marker pages and this fairy & princess coloring book.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to play princess bingo
Preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even older children will enjoy playing this game. Printable bingo games are also very popular with older adults. They’re something the whole family can enjoy!
Playing bingo is also developmentally appropriate. It encourages attention to detail and develops visual discrimination skills, which are important for reading. Because some images are similar (pillow without a shoe versus pillow with a glass slipper, for example), your child will need to pay careful attention while playing.
Make sure to print the two pages of call cards at the back. Do not print an extra card and cut it up – there are extra images so not all possible pictures are shown on each card.
You can use these bingo cards in a “traditional” way by cutting out the pictures on the call list sheet, placing them in a bowl, and drawing them randomly. You can save some time cutting out tiles by giving the call sheets to an adult and having them ‘randomly’ call out images. This means fewer pieces to cut out and keep track of.
I recommend printing bingo games on bright white 32 lb paper. The paper is sturdier than ‘normal’ copy paper and brighter for cleaner, more vibrant pictures. For a comparison of several papers, including cardstock and various printer papers, please see this post on the best paper for printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For more durable games, laminate the pages. You can also slide them into “secure” page protectors with a flap on top to keep the page from slipping out. Page protectors make it easy to organize your printables in a three ring binder!
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
You can use objects like counting bears or math link cubes to mark called images.
Or, of course, you can use ever-popular dauber markers to mark cards for one-time use. After all, they are called bingo markers!
- 🇺🇸MADE IN THE USA. Designed and manufactured in our own factory guaranteeing that you are getting the best product without the risk of unknown...
- 👍EASY TO GRIP BOTTLE FOR LITTLE HANDS: With generous 2.5 ounce bottles. Do A Dot Art makers have more paint per bottle than other dot markers. Just...
- 🧒FUN ART MEDIUM FOR CHILDREN OF ALL AGES: Do A Dot Art markers have a PATENTED large sponge tip dauber engineered to be mess free, never dry out,...
Princess bingo game printables
There are two different sets of bingo cards: a low-cost classroom set with 25 cards and a free set with 10 cards. The cards are unique and the two sets can be combined for 35 total cards.
Like all picture bingo games on the Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many times as you’d like with your own children, students, therapy clients, library activity, etc.
You are not licensed to share the printouts or digital files with others for use with their students, children, or groups. Please just send your friends and coworkers to this post so they can download their own copies.
Please keep scrolling to find the set(s) you want.
Party set of 25 princess bingo cards
Having a princess party for your classroom or a lot of guests? This set of 25 princess bingo cards is for you!
Free printable set of 10 princess bingo cards
Larger families and smaller groups love this set of 10 free printable bingo boards! Here’s a sample of four boards so you can see what you’re getting.
I hope you enjoy princess picture bingo! Make sure to grab these additional free printables here on The Artisan Life:
Mermaids, Fish, and the Ocean
Does your little learner love fish, mermaids, and the ocean? You've come to the right place!
Free Printable Ocean Animals Dot it Marker Pages
Toddlers and preschoolers love these ocean animal themed dot it marker printables! Use them with round stickers for a mess free, no-prep activity.
15+ Ocean Books for Toddlers who Love Fish
These books abotu fish and the ocean are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who love the sea.
Free Printable Ocean Prewriting Cards for Preschoolers
Help your little learner prepare to write with these ocean animal themed prewriting practice cards.
Free Printable Ocean Theme Roll & Count Mats (preschool math activity)
These ocean themed roll and count mats are low-prep math fun! Print them in color or ink-saving black and white.
Free Printable Mermaid Bingo
Make a splash with these fun mermaid bingo boards!
Free Printable Mermaid Prewriting Cards for Preschoolers
Your mermaid-loving little one will have fun practicing their prewriting skills with these fine motor tracing pages.
15+ Free Printable Mermaid Coloring Pages
Get your older kids in on the mermaid fun with these free printable mermaid coloring pages.