These free printable princess dab it marker pages are a fun, no-prep activity for your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener. They’re great for everyday use or as part of a themed lesson plan. I hope you, and your little learner, enjoy!
Kids from ages 1-5 love dot marker coloring pages. They are so easy for you – just print and had the page over to your little learner! Even better, they are developmentally appropriate for young children. They help your child improve their fine motor skills, hand eye coordination, finger strength, and more.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
What are dab it marker coloring pages?
Dab it marker coloring pages, also called dot marker pages or “Do a Dot pages” after the popular Do a Dot marker brand, are coloring sheets with blank circles on the image. Your child, or student, uses a bingo-style dauber marker to fill in the circle. Your child can also use manipulates, like pompoms, or round stickers to cover the circles.
How use dot marker coloring pages
The circles on these pages are based on the size of my daughter’s Classic Do a Dot Markers. The circles on your printable are sized for this brand of markers, but they also work with other dauber or bingo style markers because they’re all pretty similar in size. Make sure to print at 100% to ensure the circles are the correct size.
You can also use these dot it printables printables with round coding label stickers. Round coding label stickers are inexpensive and and kids love them. Make sure to get 5/8″ or 3/4″ round stickers. One inch round stickers are too big for these pages. One inch stickers are less common – most of the stickers you find are a usable size, but double check to avoid surprises.
We use these stickers. You get thousands of them for just a few dollars. No markers means less of your time spent scrubbing little hands, walls, and tables. They also give your child fine motor practice because peeling and positioning stickers is great for little fingers.
- ✅ PACKAGE INCLUDED. Pack of 2400 Round Color Coding Circle Dot Sticker Labels and 1 zipper file bag can be used to keep labels. Bright and colorful...
- ✅ TIME SAVING. Our size stickers are super-easy to peel off, this is due to the 1 more process of removing excess waste paper before ex-factory,...
- ✅ GOOD QUALITY. The stickiness of size sticker is highly viscous, environmental and BPA Free! Make it good to stick to DVDs, books, notebooks, glass...
The picture below shows my daughter using round stickers with these Easter dot marker pages.
To make your dot marker pages reusable, have your child cover the circles with pompoms, felt balls, or big buttons. For an extra fine motor challenge, have your child place the manipulative with a pair of tongs. Bamboo toast tongs work well and are usually inexpensive.
- 15mm Handmade Felt Wool Balls: These cute felt wool balls are handmade in Nepal with a careful touch that creates uniform poms in the 1.3-1.7cm range...
- 40 Color Craft Assortment: With Glaciart One what you see is what you get, so unlike cheap options, you get the 40 colors shown in the pictures for a...
- 120 Needle Felting Ready Poms: Crafters say the soft texture on these felt pom poms lets your needle travel easily making them great for core needle...
Free cute princess dab it pages download
All 10 pages are located in one convenient PDF. Download information is below the preview images. Look for the row of purple arrows. There are eight difference princess, a wand, and a crown. Each image has its own page in the PDF printable.
Like all preschool printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with scout groups, homeschool co-ops, library activities, your own therapy clients, etc.
You are welcome to print and use these pages as many times as you you want for your own children, students, therapy clients, scouts, library activities, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
You are not licensed to sell, or redistribute, the files to other adults for use with their students/children. This includes posting them for sale or download on other websites. Instead, please refer them to this post so they can download their own copies.
I hope you enjoy using these cute princess dot marker coloring pages with your child/students. Be sure to check out these additional free printable dot marker coloring pages while you’re here on The Artisan Life: