These cute witch coloring pages are a fun, no-prep Halloween activity for kids! The featured images are cute with just the right amount of spooky spiders and ghosts to excite your child without scaring them. I hope you enjoy.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
All the coloring printables on this page feature cute witch girls. For more general Halloween designs, please see this post with free printable Halloween coloring pages. Your younger children will love these cute Halloween do-a-dot coloring pages, too.
Tips for using printable coloring pages
Printable coloring page are the best. You’re not stuck with whatever books the local store has in stock (or books you can’t even flip through before purchasing if you shop online). You can print your child’s favorite pages again and again for repeated coloring without being a whole new copy of the book.
Printing and using these coloring pages is pretty straightforward – print them off and hand them over to your child.
I recommend printing the coloring pages on 32 lb bright white paper. Remember those yellow, rough coloring pages in coloring books as a child? They’re not that fun to color on. This 32 lb paper is smooth and bright for vibrant colors and easy coloring.
The benefit for you is that the thicker paper doesn’t bleed through as quickly so markers are less likely to stain your table again.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
My daughter’s favorite markers for coloring are Crayola Supertips. (My husband loves them, too.) They’re affordable and fun for both adults and children. They wash up fairly well, can make both fine and broad strokes, and are available in a wide variety of colors.
- Sold as 50/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
My daughter’s favorite crayons are Honeysticks natural beeswax crayons. The colors palette is fairly limited, but the colors are rich and creamy. She used to complain about not being able to see lines when she colored with some name brand “standard” crayons. Now she doesn’t complain about any more!
Honeyticks crayons are made in New Zealand from pure beeswax with food grade colorants. If your child is still taste testing their crayons, this brings a lot of peace of mind.
- 100% PURE BEESWAX AND FOOD GRADE COLORS FOR PEACE OF MIND: Handmade in New Zealand using 100% Beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Color. Free from the...
- CLASSIC SIZE THAT IS DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC - At Honeysticks, we understand that children develop pencil grip at their own pace. We have developed a...
- 8 EXCITING COLORS TO STIMULATE CREATIVITY - Your child will love expressing their inner artist with an exciting range of 8 Colors. These handmade...
My current favorite tools for coloring are gel pens. Older girls love them, too. They’re so perfect for adding details and sparkly accents to these cute witch coloring pages. I wrote an entire post on the best gel pens for adult coloring, but there are my top budget and all around favorite gel pens for coloring;
Free printable cute Halloween witch coloring sheets
There are 23 total cute witches to print and color. The pages are all conveniently located in one PDF. Download information is below the preview images.
Don’t worry – each image has its own page in the PDF. Preview images are shown in groups to keep this post from being a mile long.
Please note that, like all printable coloring pages on The Artisan Life, these Halloween witch coloring sheets are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many times as you’d like for activities you are personally organizing as long as you are not charging specifically to participate.
If you want to share these coloring pages with others – thank you! I’m so glad you like them. Please send your friends, coworkers, and virtual students to this page to download their own copy of the PDF. Sharing this post on Pinterest of Facebook is also another great way to spread the word to your friends! The Artisan Life is a user supported site and your visit means a lot to me.
I hope you enjoy these cute witch coloring sheets! Be sure to check out these additional free printables for Halloween: