This free printable Halloween planner will keep you organized this October! The planner includes everything you need to organize a Halloween party, plan your family’s costumes, track your Halloween budget, and stay on task with your daily to-dos. It even includes a free printable Halloween party invitation. I hope you enjoy!
This set of Halloween planner inserts does include an undated October calendar as well as weekly and daily pages. However, the emphasis is primarily on planning Halloween activities. For a more complete October planner, stop by and grab this free printable fall planner or these free October planner pages in US letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use printable planner inserts
Since planners are designed to be written on, it’s important to print your planner pages on something sturdy, not the cheap-o copy paper at work. This 32# printer paper is my personal favorite for planner pages. This paper is heavier and brighter than normal paper so your cute Halloween clip art looks its best and your pens/markers don’t feather and bleed.
You can print on “regular” printer paper, but it doesn’t hold up as well to serious planner use.
Want to see how my favorite 32# paper compares to other papers and cardstocks? Stop by this post with side-by-side comparisons of printouts to discover the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
How to print and use planner pages
First, download your printable PDF. Download information is located further down in the post. Look for the line of purple arrows.
Print and enjoy!
You can hole punch the pages and put them in your household binder, or hang them wherever you’d like. Washi tape is a damage-free, cute way to hang printables. The colors in this set go well with the calendar pages:
- PACKAGE:10 rolls Washi Tape,6.56ft(2 m)long each roll. 1.18 inch (30mm) wide x 2 tapes; 0.59 inch (15mm) wide x 4 tapes; 0.31 inch (8mm) wide x 2...
- MATERIAL:The Washi Tape Made from high-quality paper.It can be easily peeled off without damage.You can be stick in any place, Don't worry about...
- DESIGNS:This Washi tape has different patterns and sizes to meet all your needs.Maple leaf,Flowers,Ginkgo leaf,Thanksgiving pumpkin Masking...
This printable calendar has printer-safe margins, so make sure you print at 100% or actual size unless you’re intentionally scaling down to make the pages fit in a planner.
If you want to print and use these planner pages in your favorite planner, print to scale and trim the pages down to size with a paper trimmer. The chart below is a handy reference for printing calendar and planner pages to scale. Pin it now so you can find it again later!
Free printable Halloween planner PDF
Your planner PDF has a total of 21 pages. Pages include:
- Cover page
- Halloween bucket list
- Halloween to-do list
- Weekly planner
- Daily planner
- Daily schedule
- Meal planner
- Halloween party planner
- Party invitation
- Party prep to-do list
- Guest list
- Party games planner
- Recipe card
- Expense tracker
- October calendar (undated)
It’s so nice to see exactly what you’re getting before you go to the effort of downloading it, so I made a video flip-through of the entire planner for you. Here’s what you’re getting in your free PDF:
Like all free printable journals and planners here on The Artisan Life, these Halloween planner pages are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them with your own students, scout group, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are not specifically charging to use the calendar pages.
You are not licensed to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Instead, just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
I hope you enjoy using these planner pages for Halloween! Make sure to visit these other posts on The Artisan Life for more free planner printables: