These free printable Halloween handprint crafts are so much fun for little learners! Toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and even early elementary students will enjoy these Halloween handprint craft printables.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
This set includes four free printable Halloween handprint craft pages to use at home or at school. Three out of four pages are black and white so they won’t eat into your color copy budget.
Materials needed for Halloween handprint crafts
Handprint crafts can get messy, but you don’t need many materials:
- Your free printables (download is lower in the post – look for the row of purple arrows)
- Cardstock or paper to print on
- Non-toxic paint and a paint brush. We use this paint for our crafts.
- Art smock, apron, or an old shirt to protect your child’s clothing (optional but highly recommended)
How to make hand print crafts
1. Download your handprint craft pages. Look for the row of purple arrows pointing the way.
2. Print the pages you want on heavy duty paper or card stock. Kids love handprint crafts, so make sure to print extra copies!
3. Practice with a dry (not painted) hand to see where your child wants to place their hand on the page. Reference the images in this post for inspiration.
4. Make sure your child is wearing old clothes or a protective apron/smock.
5. Paint your child’s hand with nontoxic paint and have them carefully, firmly, press their hand straight down on the page, then lift their hand straight up.
6. Repeat this process as many times as you want!
7. Clean up. =)
Halloween hand print craft printables
Suggested had placements are shown below, but it’s your child’s artwork.
Your PDF does not have hand prints on it. The pages are blank, like in the image below. Each sheet has its own page in the PDF, but all four pages are shown together to help this page load more quickly.
These printables are licensed for single classroom and personal use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or printouts to other adults for use with their children/students. Please refer friends and colleagues to this page to get their own copies.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using these Halloween hand print craft templates! Make sure you grab these additional Halloween printables while you’re here: