This set of free printable winter dot to dot printables is a fun way to practice fine motor skills, number order, hand-eye coordination, and number recognition. I hope you enjoy using these dot to dot worksheets with your children or students!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If you need more winter printables for little learners, you've come to the right place! Make sure to get these additional printable activities while you're here on The Artisan Life:
- Winter dot marker coloring pages
- Winter ten frame printables
- Winter alphabet matching
- Cute winter animal coloring sheets
- Winter word search printable
Learning Center members can log in to quickly and easily download the dot to dot pages and hundreds of additional printables.
Not a Learning Center member yet? Scroll down the page for your free download link or join The Learning Center for as little as 7 cents a day for instant access to easy downloads & free bonus content.
These connect the dots worksheets for the winter season make fun winter coloring pages, too. After the picture is completed, your little learner can color in their creation!
These are easy dot to dot drawings with large, simple images for little hands. The number of dots varies from as few as 36 (the glove) up to 70 (the snowman).
Because the images are easy, your child or students will probably be able to complete the image, even if they aren't entirely sure of their numbers all the way up to 70 when counting independently.
There are many ways to use these dot puzzles. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Laminate the pages or slide them into dry erase pockets for repeated use
- Use them in a math classroom center
- Slip the pages into heavy duty page protectors and use them in a no-prep busy binder
- Keep your kiddos busy, screen-free, on cold days at home
- Package includes 6 dry erase pocket sleeves in 6 bright colors, which are red, green, yellow, orange, pink, and blue.
- Mr. Pen dry erase pocket sleeves are made with durable and long-lasting PET plastic with industrial-grade stitching according to the highest quality...
- Our dry erase pockets measure 10 x 14 inches, which makes them perfect for storing most sizes of paper or student activity sheets.
If you decide to make your pages reusable, I recommend using Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 crayons instead of dry erase markers. There's no ink to stain or stink and they color wonderfully. Stop by this post with dinosaur coloring pages to see them in action.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
These dot coloring pages are a lot of fun to color and decorate! Your child or students can color their completed winter pictures, or even embellish them with things like pom poms or glitter. We enjoyed using crayons and Prismacolor pencils.
Winter dot to dot worksheets PDF file download area
As noted above, there are seven different pictures in your connect the dots worksheet packet. Here's a look at what you're getting:
These printables are licensed for personal use and single classroom use and similar non-commercial purposes (with therapy clients, kids you're nannying, etc). They are not licensed for commerical use or redistirbution.
I hope your young learners enjoy using their winter dots printables! Make sure to check out the posts below for more free printables for winter: