These free printable Easter dot to dot printables are no-prep Easter fun for kids. Your child can practice their numbers and fine motor skills by connecting the dots to complete the Easter image, then color the picture.
There are 16 Easter connect the dots images in this set. Nine are easier dot to dot Easter bunny images with 19-30 dots to connect. The other seven pages have a mix of Easter ducks, lambs, and bunnies with numbers that range into the 30s and 40s. These designs are also a bit more detailed for slightly older children to enjoy coloring.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Using dot to dot pages
Connect the dots pages are virtually prep-free, fun for kids, and developmentally appropriate. Dot to dot worksheets can help your child practice counting and number recognition, as well as their important fine motor skills.
Once the image is completed, your child can color the page to extend the activity.
These printable dot to dot pages can also be used as homemade Easter cards or used to make an Easter activity booklet to keep your little one busy while you're cooking Easter dinner.
For more low-prep Easter activities, be sure to grab these free printable Easter picture bingo boards (with secular and religious options) and this free printable Easter matching game. These free printable Easter egg templates are also great for Easter crafts!
I like to print basically everything on 32 lb bright white paper. It's sturdier than copy paper, which means it's less likely to rip from excited coloring. It's also smoother for a more enjoyable coloring experience. Remember those rough, yellow, frustrating coloring books you had as a child? This paper is the antidote.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
Our recommended favorite coloring utensils include Crayola Supertips markers, Honeysticks beeswax crayons, and Stabilo Woody colored pencils.
Crayola Supertips are available in a wide range of colors and are fairly washable. They're also popular as a budget marker for hand lettering, so you can borrow a few for your own projects!
- Sold as 50/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
Honeysticks pure beeswax crayons are, hands down, my daughter's favorite crayons. They're made in New Zealand and completely nontoxic. They color smoothly with rich, creamy colors. I held off on purchasing them because she already had lots of "normal" crayons, but she kept being frustrated by barely visible colors. My girl really loves how well these crayons color. I love that they're completely nontoxic and safe if you have children who still taste their crayons.
- PURITY YOU CAN TRUST - Handmade in New Zealand using Natural Beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Color. Made without the petroleum-based parrafin wax...
- JUMBO SIZE THAT IS EASY TO HOLD - Each large crayon is 3.9" long and 0.47" thick making them easy to hold and use. The classic Crayon shape also helps...
- BIG CRAYONS ARE EASY TO HOLD, HARDER TO BREAK: Honeysticks Beeswax Crayons are easy for small hands to hold, but hard for small hands to break!...
Stabilo Woody pencils are a fantastic multipurpose art tool. They're shaped like a thick wood pencil, but they're basically a wax crayon. They can also serve as a watercolor pencil and substitute dry erase marker. We use Stabilo Woodies with laminated coloring pages to make coloring pages reusable. I know reusable coloring pages sound too good to be true - see a video clip of this pencils in action in this post with dinosaur coloring pages.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
Free printable Easter connect the dots pages
Like all free printables on The Artisan Life, these are licensed for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with Scouts troops, Sunday school classes, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
You are not licensed to redistribute the digital files or printouts to other adults for use with their own children/students. Please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
The Easter connect the dots pages are all conveniently located in a single PDF file. Download information is located below the preview images.
First we have the nine easier Easter bunny connect the dots pages. One page goes to 31, but the rest fall between 19 and 30 total dots.
Then there are seven slightly more challenging pages with Easter ducks, lambs, and a few more difficult bunnies. These have numbers ranging from 31-41. The images are also a bit more detailed with more to color.
As noted above, all 16 free printable Easter dot to dot pages are located in the same convent PDF so you don't have to download, and individually print, a zillion separate files.
Simply fill out the form below and the PDF will fly across the internet and into your inbox. Your little one will be having fun busily drawing and coloring just minutes from now!
I hope your family enjoys these printables. Be sure to check out these additional free printables for Easter and Easter activities.