These free printable Easter egg addition worksheets feature sums up to 10 with Easter eggs to color. They’re perfect for kindergarten and first grade – you can even use the first page with pre-k students or to work on simple addition with your homeschool preschool child.
I hope you enjoy these free printable addition worksheets for Easter!
For more Easter math fun, be sure to grab these additional free printables for Easter:
- Easter count and clip cards
- Easter count and graph worksheets
- Easter dot to dot pages.
- Easter number order puzzles
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use kindergarten addition worksheets
These addition worksheets are basically prep free. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your printables.
- Printer and paper
- Your child’s favorite writing utensil
- Page protectors (optional)
- Manipulatives (optional)
You can quickly and easily make these addition worksheets reusable with page protectors. We use heavy duty secure page protectors with a flap to keep the pages in. It’s easy to keep all your printables organized when you use page protectors. Just put everything in a 3 ring binder!
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Instead of dry erase markers, we use Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 pencils. They’re basically wax crayons in a large wood pencil shape. They can be used for normal coloring and writing, but they also work instead of a dry erase marker. No worrying marker fumes and no ink to stain! You can see a quick video clip of how well Woodies work on laminated pages in this post with free printable dinosaur coloring pages.
- The multi-talented pencil, colouring, watercolour and wax crayon all-in-one
- Due to its small chunky shape and size it suitable for childrens hands and allows a fine grip
- High denseness and colour intensity, even on dark paper and glass - it is easy to wipe off ceramic type surfaces
How to use addition worksheets
If your little learner is new to addition worksheets, you may want to work the first page with them by counting each egg aloud while pointing to it.
Your child can count and color the eggs, write each number on the provided line, then add the two numbers together and write the sum in the box.
Instead of coloring, your child can place a small manipulative, like a counting bear or Unifix cube, on each egg as they count. For an extra fine motor challenge, have them use tongs to place the manipulative. We have this set of counting bears that comes with tongs.
Because this printable has three pages, you can print and use the sheets you child is currently ready for. The first page has the numbers 2, 3, and 4 – it’s the perfect place to start if your child is new to addition.
Free printable Easter egg addition worksheet download
There are three pages of egg addition worksheets. Each sheet has three sums for a total of nine addition sentences. Sums equal 2-10.
Like all free printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with therapy clients and leaving the pages for a substitute teacher in your own classroom. You are not licensed to redistribute (or sell) the files to others for use with their students and/or children.
If you agree to this license, you may click below. The download should start automatically, but you may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if asked for permission. You do not need their app or an account.
I hope your little learner enjoys these addition worksheets! Be sure to check out these additional free printables for Easter here on The Artisan Life: