These Easter theme number order puzzles are fun for preschoolers, pre-k, and kindergarteners. Grab free printable Easter number sequence puzzles with numbers 1-5, 1-10, skip counting, and blank versions to help your child learn their numbers and practice math concepts. They’ll also get fine motor practice as they pick up and place the pieces!
These Easter number building puzzles are fun and simple to use. Your child builds the picture and counts along.
These number puzzles are versatile and helpful for a range of ages. Use the puzzles appropriate to your child’s current level and use the blank versions to create customized puzzles. You can even write on these blank write-on building puzzles to practice sight word sentences! Older children can also work on their scissor skills by cutting the puzzle into strips, themselves.
No matter how you decide to use these number building puzzles with your little learner, I hope they enjoy the cute Easter pictures and have a great time learning.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use number order puzzles
First, grab your printable PDF files. The download is lower down on the page – look for the large blue image that reads “click here to download your printable.”
Print your pages. I recommend 32lb bright white paper because it’s heavier duty than normal copy paper and prints nicer, brighter pictures. It’s also eco-friendly because HP produces all of their papers without deforestation. For a look at this paper in a side-by-side comparison with several other options, please visit this post on the best paper for printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
Next, laminate the puzzle pages. This is optional, but highly recommended. I almost always laminate printables. If you want these number order puzzles to be part of a classroom math center or to be used more than a time or two, laminating is a must. An at home laminator pays for itself quickly.
We have laminated Easter matching cards that my daughter played with last Easter. They wouldn’t have lasted that long without lamination. Laminating the cards saved me time, ink, and paper.
- #1 Laminating Brand*
- Laminates items up to 9 inches wide
- Two heated rollers create high quality professional, bubble and wrinkle-free results
Cutting the pieces by hand can be great scissor skill practice for kindergarteners. Just make sure to to use round-nosed scissors. We use these small Fiskars scissors for cutting activities.
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4 inch) makes card cutting easier than ever
- Sure Cut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
Finally, have your child build away and practice counting!
Free printable Valentine’s Day number order puzzles
There are 7 different styles of number building puzzle:
- 1-5 (two different backgrounds)
- 1-10 (two different backgrounds)
- 10-100 counting by 10’s
- Skip counting by 2’s 2-20
- Skip counting by 3’s 3-30
- Blank with five pieces (great for short sentences!)
- Blank with 10 pieces
All nine pages are conveniently located in one single PDF. Keep scrolling to the big blue “click here to download box.” It’s easy to spot!)
First, let’s take a look at these Easter number puzzles so you can see exactly what you’re getting:
1-5 number building puzzles
1-10 number order puzzles
Skip counting by 10’s puzzle
Skip counting by 2’s number puzzle
Skip counting by 3’s number puzzle
Blank building puzzles with 5 and 10 pieces
Number order puzzle download area
Like all printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many time’s as you’d like for your own children, students, Scout group, therapy clients, etc. You are not licensed redistribute or sell the printables to others for use with their children/students. Please just refer your friends and colleagues to this post so they can download their own copies.
I hope your little learner enjoys using these cute Easter number puzzles! Be sure to check out these additional free printables and activities for Easter while you’re here on The Artisan Life: