These free printable unicorn planner pages are a fun and easy way to make your planer or bullet journal cute and functional! Grab six free printable unicorn bullet journal pages for a magical month.
If you love planner printables, be sure to check out these additional free planner and journal printables on The Artisan Life while you’re here. Also make sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for more free unicorn printables and unicorn projects.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use printable planner pages
Using printable planner pages is a simple and fun way to make your planner more beautiful and functional without spending hours drawing everything by hand, yourself.
Although these pages are ink-saving black and white, I still recommend using one of the best papers for planner printables for your unicorn bujo printables. My top pick is HP 32# paper because it’s sturdier and brighter than “regular” printer paper. You’ll be able to color and draw on your pages without frustrating bleeding and feathering ruining your designs.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Optimized for HP technology: All HP Papers provide premium performance on HP equipment, as well as on all other printer and copier equipment. 100%...
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
The pens you use can have an impact on feathering, too. Make sure to check out this post on the best pens for bullet journaling. You may also want to use gel pens for the added sparkle and shine when you color your unicorn pages. Discover the best gel pens for coloring in this post (including budget picks that actually color).
These printables are in US letter size. If you keep a household binder, you can simply print, punch, and add them to your binder!
Happy Planner Big, Franklin Covey Monarch, and Daytimer Folio all use US letter sized pages, so you don’t need to print to scale or trim if you use one of these systems.
For other planner systems, you’ll need to print the pages to scale and trim them down using a paper trimmer. Fortunately, this is very easy because I’ve already done the math for you. Just use the chart below:
Make sure to Pin the reference image above so you can find it again later!
Adding pages to your planner varies depending on the planner you use.
- For disc bound systems, such as the Happy Planner, you’ll need to use the appropriate hole punch. Make sure to get the Classic size for Classic and the Big size hole punch for the Happy Planner Big.
- For ring planners like Filofax and Day Timer, you’ll probably want the correct hole punch for your specific system.
- This adjustable 6 hole punch is a great choice because it can be used for a variety of personal and compact A5 and A6 planners.
- You can also use a single hole punch and a spare planner page to line up the holes. Place the two sheets together with the punched planner page on top, use a pencil to mark where the hole needs to be, then punch the hole with your single hole punch.
- You can tape or glue pages into your favorite bullet journal or notebook.
- You can add pages to a spiral bound planner (like Erin Condren). The video below was originally filmed for this post.
Free printable unicorn bullet journal pages
Let’s take a look at your new unicorn planner pages!
This set has six pages in printer-friendly black and white. Each page has unicorns to color.
- To-do list, goals, and appointments page. (This can be for the day, week, or month – it’s flexible.)
- Two page weekly spread with hours from 5 am – 8 pm. If you need different hours, you can use a white out runner to mark out the times.
- Goals/habits tracker
- Goals planner with action steps
- Undated monthly calendar
If you need help actually achieving your goals, make sure to visit this post on how to set weekly goals.
Like all free printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with any small group activity you are personally organizing, as long as you are not charging specifically to use this printables. (Book clubs, Scouts groups, etc.)
You are not licensed to redistribute the digital files or printouts to others for use with their activities and classrooms. Instead, please send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies.
If you acknowledge and agree to this license, click the image below:
I hope you enjoy using these unicorn planner printables! If you love unicorns, be sure to check out these additional unicorn printables and projects: