Want to reduce your stress in the year ahead? Grab this free stress reduction daily digital planner for 2022! This free digital planner with hyperlinks includes mazes, coloring pages, and daily sudoku puzzles to help you de-stress and calm your mind.
This digital planner for 2022 is an easy way to start digital planning without the commitment of purchasing a planner just to find out if you enjoy digital planning. I hope you have fun exploring the new world of digital planners! (Prefer a brighter color scheme? Take a look at this cheerful rainbow free digital planner.)
How to use a digital planner
As evidenced by all my printable planner pages, I love digital planning. I just don’t like typing things into my notes or reminders app on my phone.
However, carrying my favorite Happy Planner around in my purse is pretty awkward. That’s why I started looking into digital planning. Digital planning is not typing notes on your tablet – it’s more more similar to a “real life” planning experience with colorful planners, digital stickers, and the ability to doodle and write on your planner.
Digital planning isn’t difficult, but there are a couple of steps to get your planner onto your tablet.
You will need:
- A compatible tablet
- A stylus (such as the Apple Pencil)
- A planning App. Goodnotes and Noteshelf are the most popular
- Your digital planner!
How to import a digital planner into Goodnotes
- After downloading the PDF file, the planner will open in the Safari browser of your iPad.
- Click on the Share button on the top right corner.
- You might have to scroll and select copy to Goodnotes.
- In Goodnotes, choose a location and click the import as a new document button.
How to use the Goodnotes app
Sometimes people have trouble and aren’t able to get the hyperlinked tabs to click when they use Goodnotes.
How to use hyperlinked tabs in Goodnotes
- For the tabs to work, you need to be in the Read-Only Mode in Goodnotes. You should see an icon of a pencil with a line through it.
- This mode lets you navigate through your pages easily.
- All other inputs, like the pen/stylus, are blocked when this mode is active.
How to write on your digital panner in Goodnotes
- To be able to write on your planner, you need to deselect the Read-Only Mode in Goodnotes. You should see an icon that looks like a pencil drawing a loop.
- You can use the writing tools like the pen and highlighter in this mode.
Pin this infographic to your planner board now to make sure you remember how to use your digital planner:
A video is worth a zillion words when it comes to importing and using your digital planner.
In the video below, my digital planner mentor Michelle from Secret Owl Society shows you how to use a digital planner, including how to import the PDF into your app:
Free digital planner for 2022 with hyperlinks
Alright, let’s check out your new digital planner! As mentioned above, it’s so much more than “just” a planner. It also includes puzzles and coloring pages to help you work through and release stress. That’s why it’s called the “Lessen your Stressen” planner.
The free planner is in landscape mode and features lovely, calming blues and purples with a galaxy feel.
The planner includes monthly reflection pages, daily planner pages with a number puzzle, and several styles of blank pages. You can catch a glimpse inside in the preview video below. It shows the first week or pages and a sample of notes pages at the end. Each day has space to make plans, draw doodles, and plan your meals.
Although the planner printables linked below are not hyperlinked PDF documents, you can import them into your digital planner to personalize your digital planning experience: