These free printable beach coloring pages for kids feature beach and summer vocabulary for preschoolers and kindergarteners to rainbow write and trace. They’re gerat for camp programs or keeping your child learning all summer long. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
If you have a coloring enthusiast in your family, be sure to discover more free printable coloring pages for adults and children while you’re here on The Artisan Life.
The best coloring supplies for kids
Coloring pages aren’t just fun for kids – they’re developmentally helpful and appropriate.
Coloring helps your child express their creativity, improve fine motor skills, and practice their pencil grip. These beach coloring pages with words have the added benefit of reinforcing vocabulary and providing an opportunity to trace/rainbow write letters.
These vocabulary coloring pages could be used for early finishers, literacy centers, practicing alphabetical order, and more.
If you already have coloring supplies you love, you can skip ahead to the preview and download area by clicking here.
I recommend printing coloring pages on bright white paper. The paper is bright and smooth for an enjoyable coloring experience. It makes the pages feel like they’re from a book, not “homemade.”
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- An extra bright, white paper when you need to print full-color documents - HP Bright White24 is thicker (24 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter...
- Certified sustainable: HP BrightWhite24 printer paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1 under...
Our favorite markers are Crayola Supertips. They’re affordable and fun for both adults and children. They’re fairly washable, available in a variety of colors, and you can even use them for calligraphy practice!
- Sold as 50/ST.
- Markers have tips that are smooth, not scratchy.
- Fine line markers with a versatile tip that draws thick or thin lines.
My daughter’s favorite crayons are Honeysticks natural beeswax crayons. The colors palette is limited, but the colors are rich and creamy. She used to always complain about not being able to see most of the colors from her major name brand crayon set. She never complains of not being able to see what she colors with Honeysticks.
These crayons have the added benefit of being pure beeswax, which means they’re safe for little mouths that can’t always resist tasting their crayons.
- 100% PURE BEESWAX AND FOOD GRADE COLORS FOR PEACE OF MIND: Handmade in New Zealand using 100% Beeswax and Food Grade Pigments for Color. Free from the...
- CLASSIC SIZE THAT IS DURABLE AND ERGONOMIC - At Honeysticks, we understand that children develop pencil grip at their own pace. We have developed a...
- 8 EXCITING COLORS TO STIMULATE CREATIVITY - Your child will love expressing their inner artist with an exciting range of 8 Colors. These handmade...
Nothing beats Prismacolor pencils for creaminess. It may seem silly to get art pencils for a young child, but I’m a believer in providing a smaller number of higher quality art materials. Allowing your child to use “real” colored pencils that color well is much more likely to keep them engaged with coloring and interested in drawing, in general.
- Soft, thick cores are perfect for shading and shadows
- Ultra-smooth, even color laydown
- Lightfast, richly saturated pigments
Free printable beach vocabulary coloring sheets
This set of beach vocabulary coloring pages has ten sheets. The download link is below the preview images. Images/words include:
- palm tree
- ice cream
- sun hat
- beach ball
Like other printables on The Artisan Life, these are available for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to print and use them as many times as you’d like with your own children, students, therapy clients. etc.
You are not licensed to redistribute the files to others for use with their children, students, therapy clients, etc. Selling the files or printouts or files is strictly prohibited.
If you agree to this license, you may click below. You may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if a box appears asking for permission. You do not need a Dropbox account or their app to make downloads.
I hope you enjoy these beach vocabulary coloring pages! Make sure to check out these additional free printables for summer: