This set of free summer bucket list printables is sure to keep adults and kids busy and entertained during the summer season. Pick from bucket lists that are already filled with summer activity ideas or a blank bucket list template to create your own personalized summer bucket list. You’ll find something for the whole family to enjoy with this wide variety of printable summer bucket lists. Even better – each page is available in color and black and white. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
What is a bucket list?
A bucket list is a list of things to do. It’s not a to-do list of chores, though. A bucket list usually focuses on personal goals, places to visit activities a person hopes to check off during the given time frame. You can make a single list for your entire family or make a separate list for each family member. Some of the lists in this set of printables are aimed at adults (like the self care summer bucket list page).
Why make a summer bucket list?
Making a bucket list is a great way to ensure you have your best summer.
Have you ever found yourself trying to frantically cram your favorite summer activities into the last two weeks of summer break? It’s easy to let the summer months slip past. Making a summer bucket list can help.
Printing a bucket list and posting it somewhere visible in your home can help you remember to actually do the summer activities you intend to do.
A bucket list can also help alleviate complaints of “I’m bored!” from your kids. If they can’t think of something to do, they can take a look at their bucket list and pick one of the listed fun activities. Your list can be completely new things to try, or include a mix of standby favorites.
As you do an activity on your list, check it off. See if you can check off the entire page by the end of of summer!
Summer bucket list items to try
This set of free printable summer bucket lists comes with many different options. There are lists pre-filled with summer fun ideas and pages with a blank list to fill in with great ideas to make your own summer bucket list. Here are some fun summer bucket list ideas to try:
- Hold a water balloon fight
- Do outdoor science experiments (like a baking soda volcano)
- Camp out in your own backyard
- Have a family movie night with a favorite film from your childhood
- Attend an outdoor concert (many communities have these for free in the summer)
- Go to a splash pad
- Watch a baseball game in person
- Visit the local library and take part in their summer reading program
- Make tie-dye shirts (this was our favorite activity last year!)
- Take a picnic lunch to a local park
- Make homemade popsicles
- Visit a water park
- Read a new book
- Plan a day trip to a nearby town you’ve never visited
- Plan a road trip (even if you don’t actually take it)
- Visit a farmer’s market
- Take a family bike ride
- Paint a bird feeder
- Bake cookies
- Research (and start!) a new hobby
- Take a local free class (yoga, dance, art, etc.)
- Make homemade ice cream
- Do a scavenger hunt
- Try geocaching in the local area
Free printable summer bucket list PDF
There are 14 pages in your set of printable bucket list templates. There are seven unique pages in both color and black and white. Pages include:
- Summer bucket list with ideas (two pages)
- Self-care bucket list
- Summer bucket list with category ideas (three pages)
- Blank bucket list template (one page)
Here’s a look at what you’re getting:
These free bucket list templates are available in PDF format. They are licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the files or printouts to other adults for use with their children or students.
I hope these summer bucket list pages help you have a fun-filled summer! Be sure to check out these additional free printables for summer while you’re here: