This free printable summer emoji “Pictionary” is a fun game for your family, summer camp, or work party. Grab your summer emoji pictionary free printable with answer key, print, and start playing in just a few minutes!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to play summer emoji pictionary
This game is fairly self-explanatory, but it is different from “normal” Pictionary. Here’s how to play:
First, grab your free printable. The download link is located further down the post. Look for the row of purple arrows pointing the way.
Print a copy of the game for each player and one copy of the answer key. Make sure not to keep the answer key for yourself! You could also print one copy and play as a group.
I recommend printing your pages on bright white 32# printer paper. It’s affordable, amazingly bright, and makes the graphics look great. Your games will look crisp, bright, and professional when you use this 32# paper.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For a side-by-side comparison of the paper with several other papers, including standard printer paper and cardstock, please visit this post on the best paper for planner printables.
Players fill in the summer-related phrases based on the sequence of emojis shown.
There are several ways to play. Here are three suggestions:
- You can place players on a timer and see who gets the most correct answers in a set amount of time.
- You can see who reaches a set number of correct answers first (15 out of 16).
- And, of course, you can race to see who can figure out all the correct answers first.
Can you think of more ways to play? Leave a comment and let me know!
Free printable summer emoji pictionary PDF
Like other summer printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and classroom use, including use with church groups, Scout troops, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are not specifically charging to play. You are welcome to print and use as many copies as you’d like for activities you are personally organizing.
You are not authorized to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others even though you are getting this printable for free. Instead, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below. Your download should start automatically, but you may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if asked for permission.
If you’d like more low-prep family fun for summer, be sure to check out these additional free summer printables: