This free printable Christmas planner will keep you organized as you prepare for this joyful, but busy, holiday season. Use this planner to stay on-track with your budget, keep tabs on all your Christmas decor, and remember everyone on your gift list (so you’re not at the last store open on Christmas Eve frantically looking for last-minute gifts)
This set of Christmas planner inserts includes undated monthly calendars (November and December) and a weekly planner page. However, the emphasis is primarily on planning Christmas festivities and presents. For a non-Christmas festivities planner, please grab this set of free printable December planner pages or this set of Santa bujo planer pages.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use a printable planner
Have you ever been disappointed by a planner printable? Maybe the quality felt lacking or the cute clip art was cut off by your printer margins. It’s happened to me, too.
Don’t worry – these planner pages feature printer safe margins so you won’t lose any of the design to printer margins.
For planner pages that look and feel professional, make sure to use your best printer paper. This 32# printer paper is my personal favorite for planner pages. This paper is heavier and brighter than normal paper so your cute Christmas clip art looks its best and your pens/markers don’t feather and bleed.
You can print on “regular” printer paper, but it doesn’t hold up as well to serious planner use.
Some people print on cardstock, but it adds a lot of bulk to your planner. I typically only use cardstock for divider pages and cover pages.
Want to see how my favorite 32# paper compares to other papers and cardstocks? Stop by this post with side-by-side comparisons of printouts to discover the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For an enjoyable planning experience, make sure to check out this post with with the best bullet journal pens. Scratchy pens that don’t write well and ink that smudges are a bummer to use. The short version of the post is that Sakura Pigma Micron pens are a fantastic choice for journaling. They don’t fade or bleed. Zebra midline markers, shown in the photo below, are great for highlighting and adding color to your planner pages.
- Double ended highlighter featuring a broad, chisel tip and fine bullet tip for broad highlighting or fine underlining
- Each highlighter features water resistant, quick drying ink in soft colors
- Available in 15 subtle hues: Brown, Vermilion, Gold, Magenta, Smoke Blue, Red, Violet, Gray, Dark Blue, Green, Blue, Blue Green, Yellow, Orange, Pink
How to print and use planner pages
First, download your printable PDF. Download information is located further down in the post. Look for the line of purple arrows.
Print and enjoy! Remember to use a high quality paper for best results.
You can hole punch the pages and put them in your household binder, or hang them wherever you’d like. Washi tape is a damage-free, cute way to hang printables. The colors in this set go well with the calendar pages:
- 🎄【Multiple-Choices】 There are total 48 rolls of washi tape in one set. You will have many choices for Christmas decorations.
- 🎄【Well-Designed】The many patterns include Santa Claus, gingerbread men, reindeer, Christmas trees, candy, socks, snow, jingle bells, gift...
- 🎄【Good-Quality Material】The tape is made of high quality washi paper that is durable, light, and waterproof. The washi paper makes the tape...
This printable planner has printer-safe margins, so make sure you print at 100% or actual size unless you’re intentionally scaling down to make the pages fit in a planner.
If you want to print and use these planner pages in your ring or disk bound planner, print the pages to scale and trim them down to size with a paper trimmer. The chart below is a useful reference for printing calendar and planner pages to scale. Pin it now so you can find it again later!
If you’re using a disk or ring bounder planner, make sure to use the correct hole for your planner and punch after trimming the page down to size. The photo below shows punching a page from these free printable Santa bujo planner printables for use in a Happy Planner Classic:
Free printable Christmas planner PDF
Your planner PDF has a total of 28 pages. Pages include:
- Cover page
- “This planner belongs to…” page
- Child stocking stuffers planner
- Family stocking stuffers planner
- Child gift planner
- Family gift planner
- Friend gift planner
- Online shopping tracker
- Outdoor Christmas decor inventory
- Indoor Christmas decor inventory
- Christmas baking
- Christmas meal planner
- Christmas recipe card
- Party planner
- Party invite list
- Party guest list
- Christmas card list
- To do list (two pages)
- Christmas budget overview
- Food budget
- Present budget
- Decorations budget
- Party budget
- Christmas Eve planner
- Christmas Day planner
- November calendar (undated)
- December calendar (undated)
It’s nice to see exactly what you’re getting before you go to the effort of downloading something, so I made a video flip-through of the entire planner for you. Here’s what you’re getting in your free PDF:
Like all free printable journals and planners here on The Artisan Life, these Christmas planner pages are for personal use.
You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Instead, just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
I hope you enjoy using these planner pages for Christmas! Make sure to visit these other posts on The Artisan Life for more free Christmas printables and easy craft tutorials: