This free printable Christmas emoji pictionary is a fun game for your family, school, or work party. Grab your Christmas emoji pictionary free printable with answer key, print, and start playing in just a few minutes!
How to play Christmas emoji pictionary
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
This game is fairly self-explanatory, but it is different from “normal” Pictionary. Here’s how to play:
First, grab your free printable. The download link is located further down the post.
Print a copy of the game for each player and one copy of the answer key. Make sure not to keep the answer key for yourself!
I recommend printing your pages on bright white 32# printer paper. It’s affordable, amazingly bright, and makes the graphics look great. Your holiday games will look crisp, bright, and professional when you use this 32# paper.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For a side-by-side comparison of the paper with several other papers, including standard printer paper and cardstock, please visit this post on the best paper for planner printables.
Players fill in the Christmas-related phrases based on the sequence of emojis shown. They aren’t specifically Christmas song lyrics or movie titles, so make sure to think outside the box!
There are several ways to play. Here are three suggestions:
- You can place players on a timer and see who gets the most correct answers in a set amount of time.
- You can see who reaches a set number of correct answers first (such as 9 out of 10).
- And, of course, you can race to see who can figure out all the correct answers first.
Can you think of more ways to play? Leave a comment and let me know!
Free printable Christmas emoji pictionary game
Like all holiday printables on The Artisan Life, these are for personal and classroom use, including use with church groups, Scout troops, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are not specifically charging to play. You are welcome to print and use as many copies as you’d like for activities you are personally organizing.
You are not authorized to redistribute the printouts or digital files to others even though you are getting this printable for free. Instead, please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copy.
The download link is located below the preview image. It should open in a new tab and begin downloading automatically. You may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if a box pops up to ask for download permission. The answer key is included in the same PDF file as the game.
If you’d like more low-prep family fun for the holidays, be sure to check out these additional free Christmas printables: