Christmas is such a fun time for crafting! These free printable Christmas tree outline templates can be used for everything from making ornaments and gift tags to crafting projects with glitter and sequins.
With 14 sizes of Christmas tree patterns ranging all the way up to an extra large, 10″ high printable Christmas tree, there’s something for every crafting project in this collection. Download them all for free in this post – no email address required.
Christmas tree cut out craft ideas
This post includes affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase through a link I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Decorating for the holidays is so much fun! It’s a great bonding experience with your kids and is good for you even if you don’t have kids. Did you know that research shows decorating early for the holidays makes you happier? That’s right – decorating for Christmas is good for you!
There are so many ways to use these trees for your holiday projects Here are just a few ideas:
- Print them on green cardstock, cut out, and use for garland, ornaments, or gift tags.
- Print onto white paper or cardstock then trace them onto construction paper, glitter cardstock, craft foam, or other materials.
- Trace around a cut out with a chopstick or knife to make ornaments from salt dough, air dry clay, or polymer clay.
- Cut out the center and use the hole as a stencil for painting.
- Use the larger Christmas trees as coloring pages. They’re mostly blank so they’re the perfect canvas for little artists!
- Use the mid-sized Christmas trees as unique cards.
- Pair them with these free printable star templates for even more possibilities.
If you want more complex designs, be sure to check out these free printable Christmas tree coloring pages.
These tree outlines start at 2″ tall. If you want smaller trees, I recommend using a tree-shaped hole punch.
Free printable Christmas tree outlines & templates
These outlines and templates are all available free for personal use. Feel free to download and print them as many times as you’d like for yourself, your family, or your own classroom.
Please do not redistribute the digital files or printouts to others. Just send your family and friends a link to this post so they can download the files for themselves.
The images are low resolution previews – please simply click on the links to be taken to the high resolution PDF for download from GoogleDrive. Individual download links are located below each preview image. I’ve highlighted them with a grey box to make them easier to find.
You’re busy – save valuable time when you purchase all 14 pages in one handy file for the very low price of $1.
Small Christmas tree outlines
Medium Christmas tree templates
Large Christmas tree outlines
This extra large Christmas tree template is a little bit different. You’ll need to print two copies and tape them together or trace the template then flip it and trace again. This allows you to create a 10″ high Christmas tree that’s bigger than what fits on a single page!
Make sure you can find these printables again later – Pin this post now!