Let’s be honest – moms are tired! We’re always busy and pulled in every which direction between kids, our partner, work, cooking meals, perhaps caring for our own parents, and maybe even trying to have a bit of a life of our own!
Today I’m sharing my favorite coffee gift ideas for moms. They’re fun, useful, and (unlike some coffee gift lists I’ve seen!) all under $25.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may make a commission on purchases made through these links at no additional cost to you.
Mother’s Day coffee gift ideas
As tired as we are, sometimes moms need to cut back on the caffeine. If the mom on your Mother’s Day gift list is drinking less coffee because she’s pregnant, nursing, or has been advised to drink a bit less coffee, she needs to know about Mommee Coffee!
Mommee Coffee comes in a variety of strengths (full, half, and quarter caf). It’s also fair trade, organic, and low acid (which makes it easier on the stomach). It’s water processed, which means it’s naturally decaffeinated without harsh chemicals!
For the days when half-can just won’t do the trick, there’s Death Wish coffee. Death Wish claims to be the world’s strongest coffee, and it’s organic + fair trade. Cool!
- Get your Death Wish Coffee fix with this smooth dark roast coffee that is conveniently ground for your auto-drip coffee maker
- Take pride knowing that you're drinking USDA Certified Organic and Fairtrade coffee
- Our beans are carefully selected & expertly roasted to give you that caffeine kick, bold taste and great aroma that you've come to love
Obviously I can’t make a list of coffee gift ideas without mentioning dark chocolate covered espresso beans! What a delicious way to get some caffeine on the go, plus dark chocolate is good for you, right?
- Robust coffee beans covered in rich dark chocolate make these bite sized snacks a unique sweet treat!
- Kosher Dairy Certified
- Net Wt.: 2Lb. Packed in resealable Zip-Lock Stand Up Pouches.
Although I don’t currently use it (because I’m mostly at home), a French press travel mug was a real lifesaver to me in the past! It’s perfect for moms who don’t even have the time to wait for coffee to brew. Pop water in the microwave or kettle to boil while you’re doing something else, pour it in your mug with some coffee, and then grab it as you head out the door!
- Beautiful Coffee on-the-go - The Espro travel press is designed for people that want great tasting coffee when they're on the move
- Grit & grinds free - unlike other presses, the Patented double micro-filter gives you deep, rich flavor without any grit in your mug
- Hot for hours - insulated, double-walled stainless-steel keeps your brew toasty for hours and won't ever break or leak
This “coffee chaos and cuddles” shirt is really on point for those of us living the #momlife!
- For all the moms out there that are living through the chaos this shirt is a tribute to you. Grab your coffee get your cuddles and keep on momming.
- Great gift for the mom in your life, whether she is a new mom or mom with grown kids, this shirt is perfect for all moms. Perfect for Birthdays,...
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
There are so many cute “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler” items available on Amazon Handmade! I really can’t pick just one favorite because I personally feel like I need a coffee mug, travel mug, and a couple of shirts. That travel mug is 30 ounces…
This Chaos coordinator fueled by caffeine mug really speaks to me! I think that Chaos Coordinator should be my official job title (it sounds a lot better than Toddler Servant, which is what I really am).
Although coffee mugs are fun, not everyone drinks American-style coffee. Our family is half Cuban, so we run on espresso! We used to use ‘normal’ espresso cups (actually, we collected different Starbucks cups whenever we traveled), but now we use double walled glass cups. They help keep the coffee warm for longer, which is nice for those days when you’re too busy to enjoy all your coffee at once!
- SIP YOUR SMOOTH, AROMATIC ARABICA IN STYLE: The Evaryl handmade, double-walled, thermo insulated espresso shot glasses set is here to offer you and...
- ENJOY YOUR LAVA-HOT ROBUSTA WITHOUT WORRIES: Our heat-resistant, double-wall coffee shot glasses are made from shatter-proof glass and can handle even...
- SLEEK & MODERN DEMITASSE CUPS: Enjoy all the flavors, aromas and colors of your Italian-style espresso or Turkish coffee with our transparent,...
Speaking of Cubans and espresso, this is how we buy our coffee: 36 ounces at a time! This large container of Cafe Bustelo always make me laugh because it’s called “party size.” It’s typically a good price from Amazon Pantry, but if you don’t use that service or the price is over $12, then you can get a better price at WalMart. (Incidentally – using the grocery pickup at WalMart is an awesome way to save time if you’re a busy mom and it can help you save some $$, too, because it helps you avoid impulse buys.)
- Contains 1 - 36 Ounce Canister
- Pre-ground for easy brewing
- 100% Pure Coffee
Call me weird, but I like getting socks as gifts. Getting a pair of socks that asks for coffee would be awesome! It’ll be a great day when my child is old enough to bring me coffee. (Right now she’d just try to drink it because she’s obsessed with water and tries to drink out of anything that even sort of resembles a cup!)
- SOCKS THAT SPEAK FROM THE SOLE - Our "Bring Me Some Coffee" socks are knit from vibrant premium yarn. The bottom of the socks features a funny secret...
- ONE SIZE FITS MOST - Unisex design fits US sizes 6 to 12. Luxurious knit cotton will keep your feet comfortable all day long. Footie socks for Men and...
- GREAT GIFT IDEA - These socks make the perfect present! Great for coffee lovers and aficionados, wine tasting favors, birthdays, Christmas,...
Another thing I adore are scrubs. Scrubs feel sooo good and using a scrub is like a trip to the spa (because, let’s be real, what mom with young kids actually has time to get a pedicure???) Coffee scrubs have the extra benefit of helping improve the appearance of your skin because caffeine stimulates blood flow. This can improve the appearance of veins (hooray!) and stretch marks (hooray again!).
I have to admit that sometimes even a scrub is hard to find time for. #momlife This exfoliating coffee and oatmeal bar of soap is even quicker and easier to use, plus it’s made without potentially harmful ingredients like Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and parabens.
- Made With Certified Organic Freshly Ground Coffee, Certified Organic Oats and Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, This is a Wonderful Exfoliating Soap.
- With certified organic shea butter, certified organic olive oil, certified organic and sustainable palm oil, certified organic castor bean oil and...
- All of our soaps are made, cut and packaged by hand in small batches to ensure quality of each and every bar of soap.
If scrubs aren’t your thing and you already love your soap, a coffee body cream can bring skin tightening benefits and plenty of moisturizing goodness!
- COFFEE BODY CREAM anti-aging body lotion for cellulite is a slimming treatment that uses caffeine extract and natural oil vitamins antioxidants, and...
- MOISTURIZER FOR DRY SKIN coffee cellulite treatment works to heal scars & stretchmarks and boosts collagen to strengthen skin. Premium skin cream...
- TONE AND TIGHTEN the ingredients in this caffeine cream fat reducer work to break down and shrink fat cells when massaged into arms, thighs, belly,...
I love coloring books. I’m not really the best at actually coloring, but I enjoy it and coloring helps me relax after a hard day of moming. I was pleasantly surprised to find there are several different coffee themed adult coloring books!
They’re not coffee themed, but I do have a few free printable coloring pages here on The Artisan Life if you need a quick coloring fix.
I really hope you’ve enjoyed these coffee gift ideas for moms and found something a bit more unique & fun than the usual suggestions!
If you’re a new or expecting dad, you may also appreciate this post on how dads can bond with their newborn babies. It’s written by my husband and has some great info from a man’s perspective!
Natasha is a former classroom teacher turned WAHM. She also is a registered yoga teacher and certified life coach. She shares her passion for education with craft tutorials and free printables. She also shares her experience moving through grief after losing a parent and passion for positive parenting. Learn more about Natasha and where she’s been featured.