These free number tracing worksheets 1-100 printables are a great way for your little learner to practice their ordinality and number writing skills! Pick from a 1-100 dotted number tracing worksheet with a full hundreds chart or a fill in the missing numbers hundreds chart with dotted letters to trace. I hope your little learner enjoys!
If your child still needs help with the lower numbers, make sure to grab these number tracing 1-10 worksheets while you’re here.
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
How to print and use 1-100 number tracing worksheets
You can just print the pages off and hand them over to your little learner, but here are a few tips to help you make the most of your time and ensure your child has a great learning experience.
First, make sure you print the pages your child needs.
- If they’re familiar with the numbers 1-100 and have a bit of writing practice already, challenge your child with the fill in the missing numbers hundreds chart.
- If they’re just learning numbers 1-100, the dotted 1-100 number tracing page with all the numbers filled in is a better choice.
Both pages are included in the same PDF. You can download the PDF below – look for the row of purple arrows pointing the way.
How to make tracing worksheets reusable
Making pages reusable saves you time and paper because you can print once and have your child use the same page multiple times. You can even stash the page away for use another year with a different child!
Laminating requires the most time and effort, but laminated pages are the most durable. If you have a young child at home, a laminator quickly pays for itself compared to the cost of laminating pages at an office supply store. I use my inexpensive at home laminator frequently.
- LAMINATING MACHINE: One Scotch TL901X Thermal Laminator to help you protect frequently used documents up to 9 in. wide
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Two heated rollers with two temperature settings create bubble- and wrinkle-free results that give your documents, photos and...
- FAST LAMINATING: Laminates one letter-size page per minute and has a release lever for quick pouch release to save you time
Dry erase pockets are highly durable and perfect for classroom centers.
Instead of dry erase pockets, I usually use “secure” heavy duty page protectors at home. They’re thicker than normal page protectors and have a flap to help keep the page inside. It’s easy to keep pages organized when you can put them in a three ring binder! They might not be durable enough for classroom centers, though.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Printable 1-100 number tracing worksheet PDF
As noted above, the PDF includes both a tracing numbers 1-100 worksheet and a fill in the missing numbers hundreds chart. This version also has dotted numbers to trace. Here’s what you’re getting:
Like other preschool printables on The Artisan Life, these are licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are welcome to use them with your own students, homeschool co-op, therapy clients, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
I hope your little learner enjoys these fill in the number pages! For more learning fun, be sure to grab these additional free pre-k and K printables while you’re here: