This free printable July calendar worksheet for preschool and kindergarten is a fun way to start your day! It features space for your child to fill out their very own calendar while practicing their numbers, weather, and days of the week. I hope you enjoy!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
So what is a calendar worksheet? It's kind of like a simple morning board. It's a worksheet that allows your child to select the day and date. This worksheet calendar also includes a spot to color or circle the weather and a couple of summer themed clipart images to color.
Using this calendar worksheet is super simple, fun, and educational for your child. They can fill in a new copy each day or you can make the page reusable. Every day (or every day that you remember....), your child can find and circle the day of the week, the day's weather, and the date. There is also space for them to write the numeral for the day's date, if they're writing numbers. And, of course, your child can color the clipart and color, trace, or rainbow write "July." Please note - the image below is incorrect and shows only 30 days. The PDF correctly shows 31 days.
Want to save time and never worry again about how to start your day with little learners? Grab all 12 months of calendar worksheet printable in one handy file for one very low price! (Keep scrolling for the single month free download link.)
Materials needed for calendar worksheets
You can print a copy of this July calendar worksheet for every day of the month. If so, I definitely recommend going with a cheaper paper instead of the 32# paper I usually use! This is my current favorite inexpensive paper. It's still a bit nicer and brighter, but costs several dollars less.
- PREMIUM PRINTER PAPER – Hammermill Premium Inkjet & Laser 24lb Printer Paper is a versatile sheet that’s perfect for double-sided inkjet or laser...
- COLORLOK TECHNOLOGY – This computer paper features ColorLok Technology for colors that are 30% brighter, blacks that are 60% bolder and ink that...
- PERFECT FOR PRINTING – This multi-purpose copier paper is designed to run smoothly through all office equipment for professional results when...
To make the worksheets reusable, slide each printed page into a secure page protector or dry erase pocket. We like heavy duty, "secure" page protectors because they're easy to organize in a 3-ring binder and they have a flap to keep the pages from accidentally sliding out. "Normal" page protectors don't hold up as well to repeated use and coloring.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Instead of using a dry erase marker, we like to use use Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 pencils. They don't have ink so they don't smell and they're easy to wash off. They also color and write really well on page protectors and laminated pages. Stop by this post with dinosaur coloring pages to see them in use.
Free printable July calendar worksheet for kids download area
This July calendar worksheet for preschoolers and kindergarteners is available for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files to other parents/teachers for use with their children/students. Instead, please refer them to this page so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you and your little learner enjoy this July calendar worksheet! I'll be creating each month as we move through the year, so make sure to check back again soon for additional months. While you wait, here are more literacy and counting resources for your little learner to enjoy!