These free ocean themed monthly calendar printables are perfect for your bullet journal, home binder, or as a free planner refill for your favorite planner system. They feature budget-saving black and white illustrations you can color to de-stress and are undated for use any year. I hope you enjoy!
The pages are undated, but there are mini calendars for 2023, 2024, and 2025 given at the front of the PDF to make filling your calendar in simple.
The ink-saving black and white pages are easy to print at home and the ocean images to color on each page provide you with an important opportunity to express your creativity and color your stress away. Each page has an undersea theme with fish, seahorses, dolphins, whales, rays, starfish, and more.
How to print and use planner pages
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
I prefer to print planner pages on premium, bright white paper. Feathering and bleed through are the worst when you’re writing in your planner. Selecting a heavyweight paper can help prevent these issues. For a side by side comparison of several papers, and card stocks, be sure to visit this post with the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
This printable monthly planner is letter sized (8.5×11) so you can print and hole punch them for your favorite 3 ring binder. I prefer to use the 1/2″ Avery view front binder for my household binder.
It’s easy to stay organized and keep your household binder separate from your budget binder, personal planner, etc. when you use these clear view binders. The 1/2″ size keeps your planner slim neat on your shelf instead of hogging unnecessary space, but it still provides room for add-on pages.
- No bubbling or surface wrinkles; unlike other options in the basic binder class, this Economy binder's cover is fully adhered and has a textured...
- Round ring binder holds 100 sheets with 0.5 inch capacity round ring
- Pages lie flat because rings are mounted on the rear binder panel instead of on the spine
Since these are coloring page calendar pages, you may also want to grab your favorite pens, markers, or pencils. I frequently write about my favorite coloring supplies, so I won’t go into great detail here. (Stop by this post about the best gel pens for coloring if you want to know more!)
I will mention a new favorite, though – multicolored pencils. They are perfect for adding depth and interest to ocean scenes . You can see a glimpse of them in action in this picture of the mermaid crown printable craft shown below:
I used these multicolored pencils on the mermaid’s hair and shell. We’re experimenting with several different brands of tricolor pencil so we can bring you an entire comparison post on multicolored pencils. Stay tuned for that post in the future!
- [Pencil packaging]There are eight pencils of different colors in box, they’re pretty combination colors which is equivalent to having a lot of...
- [Pencil features]Rainbow colored Pencil is strong and durable, made of high-quality black wood, and won't break easily, the pencil core than ordinary...
- [What to do]It can be used draw, doodle, and mark on the book, we can use to draw anything we want to draw,The changeable color of the pencil can...
How to print letter PDF printables for disc bound planners
The good news is, it’s very easy to scale PDF planner printers to find your MAMBI Happy Planner, Erin Condren planner, or whatever planner you prefer to use.
There are two ways to do this: You can set up a custom page size for printing or scale to print. We’re not going into custom page sizes in this post because it’s a little more complicated.
To do this, type 82 in the “scale” box on your print dialogue box popup. Here’s a screenshot showing how to print one of these free printable mood trackers for the Happy Planner. (I used 83% on this particular one since it already had so much white space, but 82% is better for designs with images right up to the edge.)
You can print various planner size pages from US letter sized PDFs. The quick and easy way to do this is by scaling the printable. I created the chart below to show you many popular planner sizes and what percentage to scale when printing from US letter. I recommend running a test page or two before printing off the whole planner.
How to add pages to a coil planner
One year I purchased a coil planner that didn’t have important pages I wanted, so I figured out how to add pages to a coil bound planner.
I covered this process in depth with two different ways to add pages to your coil planner in this post with planner printables for 2020. Please visit that post to see photos, or watch the video below:
Free printable ocean themed monthly planner
Alright, let’s take an in-depth look at the printables!
What’s included in the undersea themed planner:
The planner has:
- “This calendar belongs to” page
- 2023 mini calendar
- 2024 mini calendar
- 2025 mini calendar
- Single page monthly calendar for each month
- A month at a glance page with space holiday dates, places to record your goals, monthly birthdays, important dates, appointments, and special events
I created a click slideshow of the calendar’s pages so you can take a peek inside:
Like other free printables here on The Artisan Life, this planner is available for personal use.
You are not licensed to alter, sell, or redistribute the files or printouts to others. If you want to share this planner – yay! Please refer your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using and coloring these ocean themed monthly calendar pages! Stop by the posts below for more free planner and journal printables: