This free printable missing letter worksheet features a cute pirate theme that can be used any time of the year. I hope your young learners enjoy this fun way to practice alphabetical order and the letters of the alphabet!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
There are two missing letter worksheets in this set: one with uppercase letters and the other with lowercase letters.
Preschool and pre-k students may need to reference alphabet charts when filling in missing letters worksheets. Kindergarten students should be able to complete the chart solo.
Filling in alphabet worksheets isn’t just for practicing alphabetical order. They’re also a no-prep way to work on fine motor skills and early writing skills.
Both printables featuring a chart with letters that are filled in as well as blank squares for your child or student to fill in the missing alphabet letter in the correct order.
Repetition is the key to mastery. It’s quick and easy to make a set of worksheets like these reusable when you slide the printed pages into heavy duty page protectors. It’s faster and simpler than laminating, plus you can reuse the sheet protectors for other worksheets.
- Keep contents secure in the protective sleeve with convenient top flap; perfect for holding nonstandard size papers and important items
- Get a crisp, clear view of the contents of your documents with diamond clear page protectors featuring a polished finish for high clarity
- Ensure your documents stay protected with long-lasting super heavyweight sheet protectors for all of your frequently referenced items
Instead of dry erase markers, we like to use Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 pencils. They write and color beautifully on page protectors (and laminated sheets). Theres no ink, which means no stink and no staining! See a video of them in use in this post with dinosaur coloring pages.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
Missing letter worksheet PDF download area
This missing alphabet worksheet is available as a printable PDF. It is licensed for personal use. You are not licensed to redistribute the files or print outs to other adults for use with their children/students. Instead, please refer your friends and colleagues to this post to download their own copy. Commercial use is strictly prohibited.
If you agree to this license, you may click below to access your free printable worksheets.
I hope you enjoy using these pirate themed preschool worksheets. Be sure to look below for more fun literacy worksheets for use with your little learners!