These free printable flower templates are so cute for spring, Easter, and Mother’s Day themed crafts! They also work well as easy flower coloring pages for toddlers. I hope you enjoy!
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
Flower template craft ideas
You can use these flower stencils in so many ways! Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Make golf ball process art
- Create a tissue paper collage
- Use them as a simple coloring page for young children
- Create Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or Easter cards (pair them with these flower pot templates!)
- Make patterns for appliqué
- Create flower pieces for a felt board
- Color and tape the flowers to straws or sticks to make a “garden” sensory bin
Flower printable outlines download area
There are three different simple flower templates. One is 8″, one page has 3 medium, 4″ flower shapes, and the last page has 12 small 2″ flowers. All three pages are located in the same PDF and download information is below the preview image.
Please note that, like all printable shape and outline templates here on The Artisan Life, these flower outlines are available for personal and single classroom use. You are licensed to print and use them as many times as you’d like with your own children, students, Scouts group, etc. as long as you are personally organizing the activity.
I hope you enjoy using these flower templates! Be sure to grab additional free printable shape and object templates for crafts and school while you’re here: