This free printable tooth brushing chart is a fantastic visual reminder for toddlers, preschoolers (and older kids!) who need help forming the tooth brushing habit. It makes a great activity for a preschool dental hygiene unit or as as stand alone any time your child or students need the extra reminder. I hope you find it helpful!!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
This tooth brushing chart is in black and white so it won’t break your copy budget. It can be used as a reward chart, or simply as a checklist without any rewards system. If you’re working on a dental hygiene unit, be sure to grab these free printable dental health dot marker pages, too.
You can print a new copy of the page for each week, or laminate the sheet to make it reusable and splash resistant in the bathroom. I love my inexpensive home laminator. It pays for itself quickly when compared to the cost of laminating at a copy shop. It’s also more convenient to be able to laminate at home.
- LAMINATING MACHINE: One Scotch TL901X Thermal Laminator to help you protect frequently used documents up to 9 in. wide
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Two heated rollers with two temperature settings create bubble- and wrinkle-free results that give your holiday paper items a...
- FAST LAMINATING: Laminates one letter-size page per minute and has a release lever for quick pouch release to save you time during the busy holiday...
If you laminate the pages, you can check off brushings with a dry or wet erase marker or, my favorite, Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 crayons. They write incredibly well on laminated pages and wash off easily. There’s no ink so they don’t stain or stink! Make sure to check out this post with dino coloring pages to see them in action on a laminated sheet.
- Stabilo Woody 3 in 1 Multi Talented Jumbo Pencils
- 3 in 1.... You get a XXL Coloured Pencil, Watercolour Pencil and Wax Crayon all in 1!
- Includes a Child Safety Sharpener
Free printable teeth brushing chart for preschoolers
This printable is a single page PDF in black and white with cute, smiling teeth and tooth brushes. Here’s what you’re getting:
This free tooth brushing chart printable is licensed for personal and single classroom use. This includes use with library activities you are organizing and use with therapy clients.
You are not licensed to redistribute the pages or files to other adults for use with their children/students/clients. Please refer them to this post so they can download their own copy.
If you agree to these terms, you may click below:
I hope you enjoy using this tooth brushing chart! Be sure to check out these additional education freebies for little learners: