This free printable February cut and paste worksheet is a fun way for pre-k and Kindergarten students to practice their letter matching and fine motor skills. I hope your little learner enjoys it!
This post may include affiliate links which means I may earn a commission on qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.
Materials needed for February cut and paste
You don’t need much for this printable fine motor activity. All you need is:
- Your free printable PDF (look for the row of purple arrows lower down in the post)
- Printer access and paper
- Child-friendly scissors
- Glue, tape, poster putty, or play doh
You could make these pages reusable by laminating the sheet and placing a hook and loop dot (such as Velcro brand dots) on the back of each tile and corresponding square.
We use these blunt-tipped Fiskars scissors. Instead of a glue stick, I prefer to prepare a small cup of glue with a paint brush. It provides fantastic fine motor practice and bottles of white glue are generally less expensive than glue sticks. (Plus glue sticks get gummed up and don’t always work well).
- SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR KIDS 4-7: Fiskars Blunt-Tip Kids Scissors for cutting through all kinds of classroom materials; Ideal for kids ages 4 to 7; #1...
- SAFE FOR KIDS: A safer blade angle and a blunt tip make these innovative safety scissors a reliable choice for cutting paper craft supplies in school...
- LONG LASTING AND RELIABLE: A dependable classroom essential and great addition to school supplies for kids & teachers; Fiskars craft supplies and...
To use the worksheet, your child cuts out the letter tiles with dotted lines and pastes them over the appropriate letter tile at the top of the page.
In addition to a space to cut and paste the letters of “February,” this page also has some cute Valentine’s Day elements to color. Want more Valentine’s Day coloring fun? Be sure to grab these punny Valentine’s Day coloring pages and these Valentine’s Day gnome coloring pages.
February cut and paste worksheet PDF download
This free printable is licensed for personal and single classroom use. You are not licensed to sell or redistribute the printable to other adults for use with their children or students. (Other commercial uses, such as POD platforms like KDP, are also strictly prohibited.) Instead, please refer friends and colleagues to this post to download their own copy.
If you agree to this license, you may click below. You may need to authorize downloads from Dropbox if asked for permission.
I hope your children or students enjoy this cut and paste worksheet for February! Be sure to check out these additional free printables for February and Valentine’s Day while you’re here: