This free printable Valentine’s Day planner will keep you organized all month long and help you celebrate Valentine’s Day. It includes February planner pages, love coupons, an “information for the sitter” page and more. There’s even a sweet “Why I love you” page that makes a thoughtful, free Valentine’s Day gift!
Although this planner includes undated weekly pages and a February calendar, be sure to visit this post with February planner pages in US Letter and Happy Planner Classic sizes if you want to plan your month in greater detail. You can also grab meal planner printables for February that match this Valentine’s Day planner.
This post includes affiliate links, which means I may earn a commission on purchases made through links at no additional cost to you.
How to use a printable planner
These planner pages feature printer safe margins so you won’t lose any of the design to printer margins. Too many printable planners have clipart that runs all the way to the edges. It looks cute on your screen, but is frustrating to print.
For planner pages that look and feel professional, make sure to use your best printer paper. This 32# printer paper is my personal favorite for planner pages. This paper is heavier and brighter than normal paper so your cute Christmas clip art looks its best and your pens/markers don’t feather and bleed.
You can print on “regular” printer paper, but it doesn’t hold up as well to serious planner use. Some people print on cardstock, but it adds a lot of bulk to your planner. I typically only use cardstock for divider pages and cover pages.
Want to see how my favorite 32# paper compares to other papers and cardstocks? Stop by this post with side-by-side comparisons of printouts to discover the best paper for planner printables.
- Made in USA: HP Papers is sourced from renewable forest resources and has achieved production with 0% deforestation in North America.
- Heavyweight premium printing: HP Premium32 is a heavyweight (32 pounds), brighter (100 bright) and whiter (163 whiteness) paper with a super-smooth...
- Certified sustainable: HP Premium32 presentation paper is Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified and contributes toward satisfying credit MR1...
For an enjoyable planning experience, make sure to check out this post with with the best bullet journal pens. Scratchy pens that don’t write well and ink that smudges are a bummer to use. The short version of the post is that Sakura Pigma Micron pens are a fantastic choice for journaling. They don’t fade or bleed. Zebra midline markers, shown in the photo below, are great for highlighting and adding color to your planner pages.
- Double-sided design offers 2 tip sizes in single utensil
- Mild color shows up softly for unique results
- Reusable storage case allows easy storage and travel
How to print and use planner pages
First, download your printable PDF. Download information is located further down in the post. Look for the line of purple arrows.
Print and enjoy! Remember to use a high quality paper for best results.
You can hole punch the pages and put them in your household binder, or hang them wherever you’d like. Washi tape is a damage-free, cute way to hang printables. The colors in this set go well with the calendar pages:
- Assorted Washi Tapes: there are 12 rolls of valentines tapes in the package, which are available in 12 different patterns; The abundant quantity and...
- Serviceable Material: these Valentine's Day scrapbooking tapes are made of quality washi paper, not easy to fade, crinkle or deform, easy for you to...
- Valentine's Day Designs: these kawaii washi tapes adopt hearts as the main theme, and are designed with many classic Valentine's Day colors, such as...
This printable planner has printer-safe margins, so make sure you print at 100% or actual size unless you’re intentionally scaling down to make the pages fit in a planner.
If you want to print and use these planner pages in your ring or disk bound planner, print the pages to scale and trim them down to size with a paper trimmer. The chart below is a useful reference for printing calendar and planner pages to scale. Pin it now so you can find it again later!
If you’re using a disk or ring bounder planner, make sure to use the correct hole for your planner and punch after trimming the page down to size. The photo below shows punching a page from these free printable Santa bujo planner printables for use in a Happy Planner Classic:
Free printable Valentine’s Day planner PDF
Your planner PDF has a total of 17 pages. Pages include:
- Cover page (three options – cats, dogs, and cherubs)
- Daily planner
- Weekly planner (two page spread)
- Monthly planner
- Valentine’s Day checklist
- Valentine’s gift ideas
- Notes page
- Gift tags
- Date night brainstorm
- Date night music list
- “Why I love you” (makes a cute Valentine’s gift!)
- Info for the sitter
- Love coupons (two pages)
It’s nice to see exactly what you’re getting before you go to the effort of downloading something, so I made a video flip-through of the entire planner for you. Here’s what you’re getting in your free PDF:
Like all free printable journals and planners here on The Artisan Life, these Valentine’s Day planner pages are for personal use.
You are not licensed to redistribute or sell the printouts or digital files to others for their personal use. Instead, just send your friends and coworkers to this page so they can download their own copies!
I hope you enjoy using these planner pages for Valentine’s Day! Make sure to visit these other posts on The Artisan Life for more free Valentines printables and easy crafts: